RealModScene
sandog

help with update for dashlaunch

Ok, so delete the FSD folder (be sure to delete the entire folder with everything in it), download the latest version of FSD and copy it to the root of your HDD. Then you should open Dashlaunch and set the path to the fresh Install of FSD that you just did.

Jusy format a USB stick to a FAT32 partition and transfer FSD to the root of the USB. Plug it in your console and in XexMenu press X then select USB, then select the FSD folder and Press Y and select copy, press again X then select HDD1 then Y and paste.Edit: But first you need to delete the old FSD folder and everything in it. So press X then select HDD1 then select the old FSD folder, press Y and then delete.

Here's the link to XexMenu,www.mediafire.com/?8a9vru8d3t108h9Download it, extract it and you should get a "C0DE9999" folder, now copy that folder to the 0000000000000000 folder that is located in the content folder. Do a manual scan in FSD and you should find XexMenu in the Homebrew tab in FSD.

That's because you have some files from the previous versions of FSD, try doing as I said and hopefully the problem will be resolved.

since i deleted the old ver i cant connect thu ftp.. i turned ftp on but still not connecting is there something i missed?

You have been ftp-ing via FSD so that's why it doesn't work. Try to boot your Xbox, I'm guessing it will boot straight into the original Dashboard.

I'm not sure if I can post links to other forums here so I won't. So google " [TUT]Installing XeX Menu[N00BFriendly]" without the "" marks. It's a very simple tutorial on how to install XexMenu via an USB stick. After you've installed XexMenu, run it and follow my instructions on how to install FSD via XexMenu

I got it i check the password on fsd and it was blank..WTH so i set the password so im good now here is a pic of the folder from the link you sent 

post-6778-0-45539600-1363141985_thumb.png

I'm guessing there's a C0DE9999 folder in it. What you need to do is transfer that folder to the content/0000000000000000 directory, after that do a manual scan in FSD and XexMenu should appear in the Homebrew section in FSD