RealModScene
sandog

help with update for dashlaunch

Run the DashLaunch v3.07 installer.

Each option has a description with it so you know what you are enabling/disabling.

How do you do that i have never used it before it was already set up on my 360 so I dl ver 3.07 so i need someone to break it down barny style for me... do i ftp it to my 360? if so what folder?

The easiest way to update your Dashlaunch would be to download the latest version with the .xex file in it and copy it to the root of your HDD, then run it and set your paths. You can run the .xex file with XexMenu.

Just open Dashlaunch and you can set your paths in it, you have an option to do so.

ok got it .. the reason im trying to update is seems like every other boot up its geting stuck on the xbox logo on start up.. ne ideas why?

Don't think so but when you do it should boot straight into FSD.Edit: I also had the "boot" problem. I solved that by doing a fresh install of Dashlaunch and FSD. Haven't had a problem since.

Just open the Paths section, then select the "Default" tab and point it to your FSD folder then select the default.xex file that's in that folder.P.S. Sorry I couldn't respond your PM - Tapatalk has been acting strange these days LOL

That's wierd.. When I had the boot problem I deleted everything that is connected with FSD and Dashlaunch. So I would suggest that you delete all of your FSD folders, uninstall Dashlaunch, then boot your console in the normal Dashboard and via XexMenu install everything from scratch. ( Just copy the FSD folder and the Dashlaunch folder to the root of your HDD and set the paths again. )

Well, usually the FSD and Dashlaunch folders are located on the root of your HDD. If you're not sure on what is what you could open XexMenu and open all the default.xex files that are located on the root of your HDD or you could take a screenshot and post it here.

What's with the default.xex file? I'm guessing you have FSD installed in the FSD folder, owh and where is Dashlaunch located?

Not sure why that xex file is in the root like that... Dashlaunch is maybe labeled something else?

You should try to open every .xex file on the root of your HDD just to be sure on what is what and what is were. That default.xex file on your root is really bugging me LOL. You can open the .xex Files vis XexMenu or the FSD File Manager.