RealModScene
DR3AMMA5TER

changing game title color in gamelist_coverflow.xui

How can i change the color of the game title in coverflow?. Title stays grey when i change it to white in gamelist_coverflow.xui.

Since the update to v735 it seems impossible.

Seems there is a bug in F3 rev735 which prevents you from changing the game title color in coverflow view.Edited it in gamelist_coverflow.xui but it only showed the grey color with white shadow.So i noticed that only shadow color can be changed and not the standard color.The game title color in the other views can be changed so it's only the full coverflow view.Some people from team fsd tried to help me with a some code to put in the skin.xml but with no succes.I personally think it's something in F3 itself and not in the skin files.Can someone look at it and solve it in next release?

Doesn't see any problem. Extract skin -> open gamelist_coverflow.xur navigate to folder Panel_Titletext/ select GameTitle go to the end and change text color save it and repack skin.

Yes that's easy but the problem is that the color you changed won't be saved. Color still is grey ;)

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Yes. I forget since last update coverflow title color is in default.xex. You need to encode xex file with xextool open it in HEX editor find cowerflow section with color code change it any you want and decode it again.