RealModScene
BOREDxMODS UNITED

[Solved] Corona RGH Freezes On HDD Browse?!

Recently I found my old Corona RGH and I wanted to start using it again to play some old games that I still have. I was using the feature to make games and other homebrew apps I moved onto my HDD show up in the dash area however once I go to content in the settings and click add under Manage Paths and then select HDD1 my entire console freezes. Everything else works fine with Aurora but the the moment I select HDD1 it's a wrap. I'm not really sure why this is suddenly happening because when I used this console a few years ago (also with Aurora) I was able to browse with ease. Even going to the system page, selecting file manager, and then clicking HDD1, it also freezes the console. However, I'm able to see files on my HDD with ease if I'm in Aurora and then click the Xbox logo so that the Xbox Guide comes up and then I select file browser that way. It just seems like Aurora on it's own can't read my HDD. I am totally at a loss when it comes to this.

This happened with an older version of Aurora so I decided to update the program thinking that maybe it would make a difference however nothing changed. I also completely reinstalled the program with versions 0.6b & 0.7b.2 and when I launched it, it loaded like it did when it it was the first boot up and while that was happening I noticed that it was reading some of my games on my HDD1 however they didn't appear on the dash screen.

I'm not sure if this is some sort of bug or if I need to replace my HDD or if Aurora is now no longer viable but any information would be helpful.

(Also the only plugin I have enabled in Dashlaunch is "Hdd:\xbdm.xex")

[Edit: After deciding to just clear my drive, I was removing old xex files that were for different menus and stealth servers and it led to my issue being resolved. I have no clue what file was causing this issue but if anyone else is experiencing the same thing, go into XeXMenu and delete some of the xex files that you used for menus or stealth servers.]