RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vienio

LiNK - Sometimes cant see any games

Like in topic sometimes i see them and i can join and sometimes not. No idea why. I enter public rooms or rooms made by users and when i want to play  i refresh like stupid in hope that something will appear. There are often like full rooms so nobody playing? It cant be that. Maybe i did something wrong cause when i test connection i get fail in broadcast port and this other one. But i ignored this cause someone said its a bug. Im 100% sure thats not the reason of this cause like i said before sometimes i can join games. Anyway Dmz is on upnp on ports forwarded from 3071-3074 UDP and TCP and in fsd settings ports are set to 3071 and 3072. If someone can tell me where is the problem it would be awesome. My router is TP-LINK Wireless Router WR340G. Maybe someone uses this model too and can tell me how to setup it to work perfectly with LiNK.P.S Im on the newest FSD same problem i had on old one too so :)

i'm having the same problem now and i don't know what i need to do. I can see players on the rooms bet i can't see on the game server browser.. pls help!!!

Maybe i did something wrong cause when i test connection i get fail in broadcast port and this other one. But i ignored this cause someone said its a bug. Im 100% sure thats not the reason of this cause like i said before sometimes i can join games. Anyway Dmz is on upnp on ports forwarded from 3071-3074 UDP and TCP and in fsd settings ports are set to 3071 and 3072.

First of all, afaik theres no such bug. Your connection is not working. Uncheck the uPNP part in FSD.

Try to disable DMZ, check you ip-adress and create the forward entries in your router like this:

1. Port: 3071 (or port range 3071-3071) Protocol: BOTH (UDP and TCP) Enabled: YES.2. Port 3072 (or port range 3072-3072) Protocol: BOTH (UDP and TCP) Enabled: YES.

Run the check again. Your connection to LiNK will only work the right way if all the tests pass!

See if it makes a difference (: