RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
g36

Problem with customize default skin (fsd3rev735)

Hi. Thank you for upgrading FSD3

1_ When I want to customize default skin in edit mode I cant see Settings_Skins_Credits tab in Setup so I can change their icon or content tab color because on edit mode it shows: Sign in/Out_Play Online_Contacts/Messages (in Setup) Instead of showing Settings_Skins_Credits. Please fix it

2_ Can you add video and music menu content tabs in fsd3? like NXE menu so we can use it on FSD without going to official xbox360 dashboard? or at least on xbox guide menu?

Thanks

Hi. Thank you for upgrading FSD3

1_ When I want to customize default skin in edit mode I cant see Settings_Skins_Credits tab in Setup so I can change their icon or content tab color because on edit mode it shows: Sign in/Out_Play Online_Contacts/Messages (in Setup) insted of showing Settings_Skins_Credits. Please fix it

2_ Can you add video and music menu content tabs in fsd3? like NXE menu so we can use it on FSD without going to official xbox360 dashboard? or at least on xbox guide menu?

Thanks

yeah true storry dude like u said music menu :D

u r problem it is easy try remove from xbox and setup the old V and update the old V of FSD.

FSD developers please fix this edit mode bug on FSD3 735 and release the updated version as soon as you can.

Thank you very much