RealModScene
JPizzle

*** BEFORE POSTING ISSUES WITH F3 V735 UPDATE READ THIS ***

Here is a checklist I would like everyone to run through before posting about issues they are having with the new F3 update (Freestlye 3 Beta Rev 735 - Released March 5th, 2013)

• Are you using the default skin ?
  • Are you using the most recent kernel and dashlaunch ?
  • Did you cold boot (power console completely off and then back on again) ?
  • Have you tried deleting the plugin, cold booting, then re downloading the plugin update and cold booting again ?
  • Have you checked settings to make sure LiNK is enabled ?
  • have you tried re linking your console with your JQE360 account ?
  • Have you installed the missing avatar/kinect data ($SystemUpdate) ?
  • Have you checked your dashlaunch settings (pingpatch on, devlink off)
  • Are you running the latest TU ?
  • Are you running any other plugins? If so disable them (dashlaunch plugins like xbdm.xex)
  • Is there a space in your jqe360.com username or in your gamer tag ? If so remove it.
  • Have you tried resetting your link.jqe360.com api key and then re linking you console with your account ?

Running through this checklist will solve almost everyone's issues I'm sure.

Great post!

Although I haven't had any issue with the update, it's always better to check everything.

Just for the record, I updated through FSD Update and it works just as fine as the previous revision. Loving the Screenshot feature!! It's REALLY great!!! :D

Thanks for everything.

thanks jpizzle,im sure it was worth your time doing this post,rather than constant spam of posts asking same questions,link upgrade excellent no probs here,getting it on,just few little things ive posted in other posts,thanks.

Gonna run thru this list in a mo as LiNK no longer works for me after the update, i have never been able to pass the LiNK tests other than the jqe360 one but i could connect and play before, now the system link option is always greyed out on the HUD :(

UPDATE: Step 4 fixed my problem :) , i still cant pass the tests but hey its all working fine again, just played some BO2 :)

Thanks for a great dash and great support too guys

so i check everything im good but now with the new update i lost all my covers and cant dowload again any tips or ideal will be much apreciated

running kernel 15574 with avatar up to date and new dashlaunch

database, go into your F3 folder and the datadatabases and delete the two .db files in this folder

**Note** this can only be done while you are NOT in F3

Then reboot your console and add your gamepaths and everything again

only prob I had was duplicate game entries. as far as I could tell due to nxe2god backup file. remove game dirs.delete backup from nxe2god game dirs.add game dirs,scan get.thumbs.

thumbs up for great work.

are you sure your xbox is reaching out to the net? Is weather working for you ?

I did all these steps and FSDPlugin is still not Loaded... :( link in previous update worked fine... 

fix i delete the new and put one old one i have in a old hdd did the update works great and have all my covers :thumbsup:  thanks for all the support and awesome job on the new update link works awesome keep up the great work team freestyle

database, go into your F3 folder and the datadatabases and delete the two .db files in this folder

**Note** this can only be done while you are NOT in F3

Then reboot your console and add your gamepaths and everything again

And how do you do that : delete the two .db files in this folder while you are not in F3?

And how do you do that : delete the two .db files in this folder while you are not in F3?

use the xexmenu of your hdd (retail) or just use your pc (if your using a usb for hdd)