RealModScene
JPizzle

*** BEFORE POSTING ISSUES WITH F3 V735 UPDATE READ THIS ***

I just jtagged an old xenon xbox360 running 8995 dash with xbreboot. I downloaded your latest F3 V735 because I would like a different dash and when I launch it I get E71 error. Perhaps an older version of your dash would work on my system

Ty

Update to the latest version of FreeBOOT with XeBuild

you need to update your dashboard version using XeBuild or one of the many GUI apps that use it.

I followed all the steps, but when I try to update I get the log of f3.0.482 version, but delete all the data in that version and updates are not available, in the credits displayed dash version: 3.0b Rev735 Kernel Version: 2.0. 16203.0 Skin: Skin default.xzp Version: 3.0b Rev735.
I hope you can help me ... :hope:

BUG: LB action only working with release movement of button.

Latest Dashlaunch 3.07

Latest Kernal: 16203

Latest FSD: r775

My xbox is configured to boot straight to FSD. Allowing a cold boot to fsd, then loading stock dashboard I am able to hold the RB and fast scroll to the right. Holding LB with not move until released. This issue is effecting  games as well.

When I cold boot straight to the stock dashboard, LB functions properly. After booting to FSD from stock dash the issue returns. 

Could someone please verify they are also having the issue?

I will try loading an older FSD to verify it is isolated to current release if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well.

BUG: LB action only working with release movement of button.

Latest Dashlaunch 3.07

Latest Kernal: 16203

Latest FSD: r775

My xbox is configured to boot straight to FSD. Allowing a cold boot to fsd, then loading stock dashboard I am able to hold the RB and fast scroll to the right. Holding LB with not move until released. This issue is effecting  games as well.

When I cold boot straight to the stock dashboard, LB functions properly. After booting to FSD from stock dash the issue returns. 

Could someone please verify they are also having the issue?

I will try loading an older FSD to verify it is isolated to current release if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well.

Did you use LB as trigger button for screenshot maybe?

hello,

my account is linked to JQE360, but i cant see any updates in the updates section. any tips?

dash version: 3.0b rev735

kernel version: 2.0.16202.0

hello,

my account is linked to JQE360, but i cant see any updates in the updates section. any tips?

dash version: 3.0b rev735

kernel version: 2.0.16202.0

make sure you have "enable beta updates selected" in the settings and then try the updates part again, failing that you could manually update FSD

I have problem with system link i tried everything you said but still doesn't work. So here is the problem. I open up Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (Updated to latest TU) i go to system link>public room and i join that room with 20+ people. When i go in my game to System Link>Join Game I don't see any games and i tried alot of other games that support system link (Gear of War 3,Call Of Duty MW3 etc.) and still nothing shows up in join game section even tough i pressed X (Refresh) 1,000,000 times! If you know how to fix this problem please reply as fast as possible.

Sorry for my bad English . Stefan

Hello, first i can not link with with the jqe360, i have done everythink as i see it in here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-cM4MLuENg. But i can connect. I have a zte modem please help me to fix my ports. Secondly, when i i start the console says the fsd has crashed and i have 3 choices. I select restart and it's ok, but every time i begin the console i have the same problem. Thirdly, i can not find any updates in general settings. And i can not connect by connectx, i 've done everything but again i can't. Please i need help.