RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jeje le tech

what will be added in next releases ?

Ok

First , a big up for you guys for this version of LiNK ... it's working great and it has a lot of new features .

i was just wondering what could be added in next releases ??

you already said that there will be in game messaging one day ... maybe in next release

just wondering if you intend to emulate xbox server so we will be able to play non systemlink games with LiNK ?

how do you manage to pay server costs ? only by donation ?

Best regards , Jéjé le tech

an xbox server, you know games like CoD connect to CoD servers, not xbox, Battlefield connect to EA servers, only small games (the not so big titles) use xbox live servers for hosting.

To "emulate" a server you need to know how its configured and setup for CoD and BF.

The messenger service would require alot of server resources and its depended on donations only. As you know alot of people are rather ungrateful and take the service for granted. I'm not saying you but you catch my meaning :)

We will not be emulating live, it would allow non system link games to work on LiNk but would also get us ass raped by MS.... We want to keep our asses virgin :p

So far the costs of the servers needed to keep this network up and running are being paid right out of our own pockets, there have been some donations and we do appreciate them but nowhere close to what providing a service like this costs.

a ability to i can change and test ports from xbox Guide ... i need this a lot . sorry for bad english

well im happy just how things are, at the end of the day you guys provide us with a free service,where we can play multiplayer,on our rgh'd/jtagged consoles,and for the you have my upmost respect,get some feedback about messaging etc,innext release but charge a small fee,i personally am not bothered,out of curiousity how do you donate to you guys,i aint working at the mo,but id throw a few quid in the pot each month,if it would help.

• Like 1

This forum and you guys are really awesome with what you do so yeah, I would like to donate too. Do you accept Paypal?

• Like 1

There is a donate button on the front page of RMS and also one on JQE360.com, if you can't afford to donate then you can do your bit by disabling ad block on this site and jqe360.com :)

There is a donate button on the front page of RMS and also one on JQE360.com, if you can't afford to donate then you can do your bit by disabling ad block on this site and jqe360.com :)

I would not mind paying for your service to keep link going but messaging addon would be sick. Again i would pay for it no problem as it would save me money paying for xbox live

• Like 1

just made a donation ... not a big one but i hope a lot of users will follow me ...

long life to LiNK

best regards , Jéjé le tech

You don't donate for peoole to "follow" you, you do it to help the good people that have brought us a free online multiplayer experience and paid for it out of their own pockets. :lol: