RealModScene
JPizzle

TeamFSD Presents F3

Posted Image

TeamFSD is proud to present FreeStyle 3 A.K.A. F3.
F3 is such an improvement over FSD2 that we felt it warranted a Re branding. This dash is not only amazingly quick but it is also the very fist Kinect enabled homebrew, you can use your kinect to navigate the entire dashboard with either motion or voice commands. For more information and download CLICK HERE.

First reply!...... Tacos...

This dash looks great and all but it cant beat xexmenu. I will continue to use xexmenu because its better.

• Like 1

I have a Jtag Xenon with broken ethernet port , i've always used GaDaBaMa to get my cover to FSD 2.2 , but FSD3 isn't supported in GaDaBaMa 1.1 .

Please make an ofline app(to add Covers, Backgrounds,etc.) like GaDaBaMa !

Thanks you for all of your Hardwork .

I have a Jtag Xenon with broken ethernet port , i've always used GaDaBaMa to get my cover to FSD 2.2 , but FSD3 isn't supported in GaDaBaMa 1.1 .

Please make an ofline app(to add Covers, Backgrounds,etc.) like GaDaBaMa !

Thanks you for all of your Hardwork .

Keyser is looking at getting GaDaBaMa working with F3 keep and eye out for his forum posts.

• Like 1

hello, i am loving f3, the only problem i have is trying to save covers and descriptions of games, i figured out where to do it, but once i hit save, it erases covers and the descriptions are only partial, is this a problem for anyone else, or am i doing something wrong?

thanks for any help.

hola a todos! disculpen la molestia, soy muy nuevo con el RGH hace apenas una semana lo estoy conociendo, ya aprendí a pasar juegos a GOD, y a bajar TU, y desbloquear DLC, alguien podria hacerme un resumen de como cambiar mi FSD??. me asusto lo de que hay que borrar el anterior o no entendí bien eso. alguien podría explicarme. digamos lo cargo en un USB en content? y después que paso hago en la xbox para no tener problemas y que no le pase nada a la xbox ni a mis juegos ni a nada. me encanta como luce . muchas gracias

Hi all! sorry for the trouble, I am very new to RGH just a week ago I am learning, and learned to pass games to GOD, and down TU, and unlock DLC, someone could do a summary of how to change my FSD??. I get scared that I have to delete the old or not quite understand it. someone could explain. say it in a USB charge in content? and then I happened on xbox to avoid problems and that nothing happens to the xbox or my game or anything. I love how it looks. thank you very much

Been using it for a few days now, and it's superb. Only initial problems I had was when it was adding games from my paths it crashed a few times. I do have about 450 xbla and about the same in retail games on internal and external combined. But, it did manage to find them all, import 3D custom covers as well no probs. Coverflow is great, and fast. Initial loading is way faster also. Do I have a complaint ? No. It's fantastic.

its amazing this new fsd, but i´m having a problem. When i try to connect to the xlink kai throught the xbox, it freeze for complete and i have to restart my console. and i tryed many times, it find my xlink account but when it try to open the new tabs is when it freeze.

If you guys can give a look at it, it will be perfect.

Thanks and congratulations for your hard work.

JEFF - BR

FSD3 kill my kinect.

after using this FSD kinect gives an error (C00000C2).

and kinect shows red light. :(

can anyone help me?

FSD did not kill your kinect, try running the system update again as it will flash the kinect fw... or it might just be a hardware issue.

I have XBOX 360 Slim 4Gb edition (Trinity) and RGH2 with dashboard 15574.

I think I'm third, who have such a problem.

My launch.ini don't see my IntMU path (i moded my console, connecting USB HDD instead of my 4Gb IntMU interface) to FSD3 and I have XBOX 360 logo freeze on startup. Fix it please.

Thanks for your FSD, guys. It's awesome!

FSD did not kill your kinect, try running the system update again as it will flash the kinect fw... or it might just be a hardware issue.

please help me to run system update, i have the latest dash, how can i perform system update again?