RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
-icebox_z33

F3 REV 735 Problems

Greetings. I've been having a problem with the newest version of F3.First of all, the FSDPlugin doesn't load. I tried clean installing but still it doesn't load. Another thing is when scanning for games, the game database has duplicates, wasting HDD space. I've heard this problem is caused by an outdated dashboard version. I'm using 14699, Dashlaunch 3.07. Unfortunately, I do not know how to update my RGH. I'm afraid I'm gonna mess with the hacks.Is there any workarounds or fixes for this? Thanks.

im on daslaunch 3.05,and not had that prob,but im on dash 14699,if you have a look for autogg it now updates thru lan so you only need an ethernet cable or you can do it thru usb,have a read about autogg,but DEFO make sure that you have a backup copy of your nand,then if it goes to shi7 you can get it back,im not 100% sure this will solve but you defo need dash updated,also search for and read up on j-runner another tool for upating(i use this),easy and im no expert,if you get stuck pm me.

you need to update

to what version? by the way my DVD Drive has LT+3.0 firmware, will it get dehacked if I update? Is updating 100% safe on my RGH? Thanks

update to latest, why wouldn't you :p

your dvd firmware will be fine