RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

hey I have a noob question. I tried installing FS3 as well since my old version was way out of date. I copied the TeamFSD.Freestyle3.0.775 folder which I downloaded from this site and put it onto a USB stick. I then plugged that USB stick into the console and copied it over to my internal hard drive, then ran the default.xex file. So now the console boots up into the new FS3 when I start it up. But the thing is I was never asked to install the dashboard and I was given no update boxes to check. A lot of people above say that they are asked to do a fresh install and check boxes to update but I wasn't given these options.

Also, when I play a game and then use the guide button to back out of it and go to the dashboard, the FS3 splash screen comes up for a couple seconds first before going back to the dashboard. Is this normal? Did I install it correctly??

hey I have a noob question. I tried installing FS3 as well since my old version was way out of date. I copied the TeamFSD.Freestyle3.0.775 folder which I downloaded from this site and put it onto a USB stick. I then plugged that USB stick into the console and copied it over to my internal hard drive, then ran the default.xex file. So now the console boots up into the new FS3 when I start it up. But the thing is I was never asked to install the dashboard and I was given no update boxes to check. A lot of people above say that they are asked to do a fresh install and check boxes to update but I wasn't given these options.

Also, when I play a game and then use the guide button to back out of it and go to the dashboard, the FS3 splash screen comes up for a couple seconds first before going back to the dashboard. Is this normal? Did I install it correctly??

The check options people are speaking of are in the FSD Installer, you did not use the installer. You chose to install it manually and yes you have it installed correctly. That Splash screen is going to load everytime youi load F3 so yes that is normal.

ok cool. I just wanted to make sure I did everything right. Now I have to go learn about all these features contained in F3.

I've been using 775 for about a week now on my Jasper RGH, and it's working great. Thanks for the continued develpment. So very appreciated.

A question. Will there ever be a sort option by "Release Date" for Xbox 360 games. It's a great feature in XBLA, though it would be even better for Xbox 360 games. If not, is there a mod that can be applied to add such a sort?

Thanks again.

there are some sort options that you can do, like "just added" and "last played" and "user rating" etc. you can also do your favorites as well.. might help for now...

Hi,

I,m on FSD rev 58. I m trying to put 560 XBLA games on a single folder.  FSD crashes every few minutes downloading images. Is it possible to have so many files in the same folder? 

Cheers

Hi,

I,m on FSD rev 58. I m trying to put 560 XBLA games on a single folder.  FSD crashes every few minutes downloading images. Is it possible to have so many files in the same folder? 

Cheers

update your FSD and yes it is possible just be sure to not use coverflow

update your FSD and yes it is possible just be sure to not use coverflow

Thanks for the quick answer. I´ll update right away.

I think Coverflow is a must , so I will delete some games to see if it stops crashing.  :turned:

Unpack the .7z file and upload the contents to your Xbox 360 and you've installed F3... once that's done you'll probably want to have it autobooting, to do that you need to edit launch.ini (or use dashlaunch installer to edit your dashlaunch settings)

Apologies for yet another basic question but is it necessary to update to FSD Rev 775 to support dashboard 16547 or can I just update everything else and continue to run with the previous version of FSD?

Apologies for yet another basic question but is it necessary to update to FSD Rev 775 to support dashboard 16547 or can I just update everything else and continue to run with the previous version of FSD?

You can still run the old one if you like, there's no specific dashboard stuff with F3 afaik... However, there's been bugfixes a little bit here and there in the newer versions, might be worth updating for those... not sure...

Personally i still use XEXMenu 1.1 most of the time :)

• Like 1

Update F3 if you want to use LiNK

Guest golfgti5

The about TAB

Hello,

thanks!!!

i have 3.0 rev58, is that good enough?

Hello,

thanks!!!

i have 3.0 rev58, is that good enough?

Depends, it'll work, but... it doesn't have LiNK for instance... and there's been multipile bugfixes since that revision...

Guest golfgti5

Depends, it'll work, but... it doesn't have LiNK for instance... and there's been multipile bugfixes since that revision...

Thanks again!!

Is it easy for me to upgrade higher?

Thanks again!!

Is it easy for me to upgrade higher?

Sure, just enable "Beta Updates" in the settings, then tell it to check for updates, or just replace the F3 files with the rev 775 ones :)

Guest golfgti5

Sure, just enable "Beta Updates" in the settings, then tell it to check for updates, or just replace the F3 files with the rev 775 ones :)

Ok, looks to difficult for my………. with file do i need?

I have 16547 on the xbox (did take a lot of time to get it right) but i have a game that won't go to the second level, i don't know if F3.0.75 is the solution for it…...

Thanks again.

I am having a problem every time I try to get on my jteg and go to fsd it says  NO VALID SKINS can some body please help :(

I am having a problem every time I try to get on my jteg and go to fsd it says  NO VALID SKINS can some body please help :(

Reinstall F3 and it'll solve the problem...