RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

Hey at this time Im in Afghanistan for last month have about 10 more months anything change is there any updates to this.  Cant wait till my xbox 360 shows up LOL deployments suck.

Hey at this time Im in Afghanistan for last month have about 10 more months anything change is there any updates to this.  Cant wait till my xbox 360 shows up LOL deployments suck.

Updates to what? F3?

F3 is no longer beeing updated... the last version is 775 if my memory serves me right

just love this site

where is the iso at show me a link please

What iso?

just love this site

where is the iso at show me a link please

Fsd 3 is not Iso file ,,it's rar file

Jus extract that fsd rar file and transfer to your HDD

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

in xbins they are a iso its called F3installer iso

That's the only iso there is...

It's probably better to just download the latest package from this forum and installing it manually... it's really not hard ;)

ok so I just download the newest from here thanks, by the way my friend has  his jtag to freestyle 3 how can he see if his is the newer or older freestyle3  version  I know he has it installed  and is AUROR same thing as freestyle3 but different brand and its ir possible to install both freestyle 3 and auror same xbox ? which is better ?

ok so I just download the newest from here thanks, by the way my friend has  his jtag to freestyle 3 how can he see if his is the newer or older freestyle3  version  I know he has it installed  and is AUROR same thing as freestyle3 but different brand and its ir possible to install both freestyle 3 and auror same xbox ? which is better ?

Looking under "Credits" will show you the version of F3 that is currently running

Yes, Aurora is same thing as F3 except it's got less features, and a cleaner look... it's also currently under development...

Yes, you can install both F3 and Aurora on the same box, just as you can install both XEXMenu and F3 on the same box... you cannot install them both in the same folder tho!

• Like 1

ok I tried doing all utube said to install freestyle , so I decided to install using the iso burnt to cd  (f3 installer iso) it did work but when I rebooted my xbox it says I must update to Microsoft to play online so I didn't do that but anyways I did get frestyle to work but when I turn off and turn back on the reg xbox  dasj comes up so only way to get to freestyle is go to xexmunu 1.2  then hdd1  then freestyle   then default .xex  now it will play but again when I off the system it only comes back to reg m$ xbox dash   so I also tried  to install  dausk_launch 3.12 it does install then gives this error  cant install because kernel 2.0.16547.9 dash not supported    so what am I doing wrong > ? I can still get the frestyle to work if I do go into xexmenu 1.2 then hdd1 then freestyle then click default xex   but after shut down its same thing,,, plz help

ok I did download it here what it says dash launch does not match current running v3.02(459) do you want to update clik yes,, so I did now when I turn on my xbox it does in deed show the freestyle dash so it is fixed not sure why the older launch didn't work but the one you sent me does again thanks

but 1 more question it says I am running  freestyle 3.0 rev58 which is the one I installed from the cd iso   so now im new how do I update the freestyle to newer freestyle , I did download  TeamFSD.freestyle 3.0.775 from here this site but I also downloaded the launch but look what happen , it didn't work until I got the download you gave me  anyway the freestyle that is on my 360 is the older one from the cd iso install  .(freestyle 3.0 rev 58) so how do I update to newer freestyle do I delete a file here add new one ? not sure how since I did it by isd cd

ok I did download it here what it says dash launch does not match current running v3.02(459) do you want to update clik yes,, so I did now when I turn on my xbox it does in deed show the freestyle dash so it is fixed not sure why the older launch didn't work but the one you sent me does again thanks

but 1 more question it says I am running freestyle 3.0 rev58 which is the one I installed from the cd iso so now im new how do I update the freestyle to newer freestyle , I did download TeamFSD.freestyle 3.0.775 from here this site but I also downloaded the launch but look what happen , it didn't work until I got the download you gave me anyway the freestyle that is on my 360 is the older one from the cd iso install .(freestyle 3.0 rev 58) so how do I update to newer freestyle do I delete a file here add new one ? not sure how since I did it by isd cd

Enable beta updates and check for updates within f3 or start xexmenu (before f3) then just replace all f3 files

The ones that look like the current files, there should be a "default.xex" inside one of those folders... whatever files are next to it (including it) you should put on your Xbox 360

so these are the files after unzipped plz look them,, so I just copy and paste these into the fressstyle folder then reboot ? or do I need also install it ? and are these the files I need ?

post-37540-0-16543600-1406039189_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Those are the files yes, you don't need that zip file tho ;) (f3rev775)

Ok yes that works now , but 1 more question ,,

I try coping my game to hard drive using freestyle 3 I put my  call of duty 3  in then select  copy dvd   (I made a folder like this hdd1 / games)

then I select copy and it does copy it to this folder but when I open freestyle up and look for my game in 360 games section it has no games or pictures , so I go to xex menu and hdd1 then open the games folder I see the game so I click  call of duty exe file  , it will play it but how do I get the call of duty to show in frestyle dash in the 360 section ?

ok it worked here what I did

went to freestyle dash settings

content settings

manage game paths

change paths

select hdd1(pressA)

select games(had to make this folder( select A)

then when file comes open press Y

it worked I want to tank everyone so much for all the help you did for me,,,,

• Like 1

I cant get this to show me can u give me better site where I can download it ?

Are you serious?? you need ppl to hold your hand every step of the way? even to download a file?!?!?! it's not hard... the link i gave you is for how to search for it using google, once it showed you how, it'll show you the results from google, on the first page you'll find several valid sources for the file...

are you serious ? I don't need help holding my hand but you did get the part where I said  I cant get this to show it keeps  coming back to realmodscene.com...geeee I cant believe that upset asking a question wow I did add the part not showing right..... thanks for the very nice reply ok