RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

Ok like an idiot I went in and changed my theam to something that wasnt F3 compatable, when i rebooted it went black screen .  I noticed in Dashlaunch setup by default there wasnt a short cut controller key set to load to regular xbox dash so i could go in and delete out freestyle dir and such :( now all i can do is boot to clack screen hold the center xbox button on controller to get to goto home selection and such but no matter what I hit it keeps trying to boot to F3 by default.

All i need is somehow to boot to the regular xbox dash and i can fix it all from there or a way to boot into dash launch and i could set a controller key to trigger boot to normal xbox dash on boot.  I had the thing set to left bumper on boot but once again stupid me deleted that hot key from the paths.

HELP I MESSED UP !

Instead of selecting Freestyle Home, press Y. It should take you back to Xbox original dash.Go to XexMenu, Dashlaunch. Access via file explorer or Ftp and delete the non compatible F3 theme. It should boot now with the default skin. If it doesnt modify settings.db manually.Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Hold RB as soon as the controller syncs to the console while booting up, this will take you to the stock MS dashboard.

hey i broke my xbox controller and i was trying to navigate through fsd3 with my pc keyboard but the only buttons that work are the arrow buttons is there any way around this?

hey guys im new here, and im new to FSD 3 because until now im using FSD 1.20 my xbox is Jasper Arcade + 20 GB HDD. im usually using Flash Disk or External HDD to play. if its XEX just put the games in "Games/..." folder or if its GOD its in content/00000000000000000/....  now when i upgrade to FSD 3 my games wont show up. is there any solution on this or should i get my xbox 500gb ++ internal drive...

thank you and sorry for my bad english

Ive just taken delivery of my brand new dual nand machine. Im trying to install FSD3. I want to install on my external hdd. Ive taken my 360hdd out to be on the safe side. When i switch my console on, I get an update message. Is this right? When I installed FSD 3 on my falcon rgh, I did it from the same cdrom. However it says disc unreadable when I just insert the cdrom into the xbox drive. The update message only comes up when I restart my console with the cd in. I dont want to procede without the proper advice in case I screw up my nee dual nand. Thanks in advance guys, I know Ive come to thr right place for help with this :rolleyes:Posted ImageSent From Tapatalk 2

hey guys im new here, and im new to FSD 3 because until now im using FSD 1.20 my xbox is Jasper Arcade + 20 GB HDD. im usually using Flash Disk or External HDD to play. if its XEX just put the games in "Games/..." folder or if its GOD its in content/00000000000000000/....  now when i upgrade to FSD 3 my games wont show up. is there any solution on this or should i get my xbox 500gb ++ internal drive...

thank you and sorry for my bad english

you need to set you game paths, look in the settings under content settings.

Ive just taken delivery of my brand new dual nand machine. Im trying to install FSD3. I want to install on my external hdd. Ive taken my 360hdd out to be on the safe side. When i switch my console on, I get an update message. Is this right? When I installed FSD 3 on my falcon rgh, I did it from the same cdrom. However it says disc unreadable when I just insert the cdrom into the xbox drive. The update message only comes up when I restart my console with the cd in. I dont want to procede without the proper advice in case I screw up my nee dual nand. Thanks in advance guys, I know Ive come to thr right place for help with this :rolleyes:Posted Image Sent From Tapatalk 2

which nand is it running on when you get the prompt for the update ? make sure you are on the hacked nand when installing F3.

hi i have alittle problum with some games  in fsd2 i didnt have this problum anyway i make all my games GOD or put GOD contaners on all my games on refresh of box art and info game info is not updated anymore?  dont know why but all my new games i instaled sence i installed fsd3 all say

"this is an installed game. to play insert the orignal game disk"

i want to readd dicription and game background & screenshots like other games i know i can do it manuly through web ui but i want to beable to auto fix and update game info and use screenshots and it wont work for some gods sence i installed fsd3 and i know if its not in a god contaner it works because i tryed it and it did but like im even haveing this problum with populer title like halo4,

i also think it would be good idia to have the discription say this is god game or game files only. if thats possible.

hope someone will tell me how to make the game autoupdate info and background for GOD games installed.

like i sayed i didnt have this problum in fsd2!

thanks for your work!

im loving fsd3 how i can get this sorted!!!

Hey i'am kind of new here so i have some Questions:

1) i need to download everyting?

2) if i get a error how i get back to my regular xbox screen?

3)in the video there was 248 xbox games are those the games i have?(i mean if i gave 10 games it will show me 10 games)?

4)my dash is too old for BLACK OPS 2 how i upgrade the dash? (RGH)

You should do a little bit of reading before asking. Everything has been covered in this forum.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys I have a "small" problem I am not sure if it's FSD but you might be able to help. Brand new RGH installed with FSD 3.0 everything is working fine except for the FTP connection. I only have a 500GB external HDD which of course I don't want to format to FAT 32 or HFS+  so I wanted to copy the games from my PC to the Xbox via FTP. Everything works at first but for some reason after some time ( 1-6 minutes ) the connection goes to IDLE on FSD and my upload just stops. It won't reconnect no matter how many tries I give it (also tried using the keep alive signal send commands).  So the only way to continue is restarting FSD, getting new IP, restarting FTP client with the new IP  which is very frustrating every 5 minutes or so. I have tried Total Commander, Filezilla and 360 Content Manager, all of which had the same issue.

Is there a trick to this that I'm missing or why does it keep dropping my connection?  There is no router, it's just a UTP cable between the PC and the Xbox. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Hello,

When I have more than 500 xbox 360 listed in FSD 3.735, I cannot rename more than 3-4 games. When I press Y button, I have a crash (the console freeze or reboot).

I have tested the install of FSD in hdd and usb, no result.

I have the latest kernel and dashlaunch 3.07

Is it a bug of FSD ?

Thank you

I'm over 500 and no issues here.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

It's when I press Y, that the console have a crash. I have 1 hdd and 2 usb drives connected.

Sometimes I can only rename 2 games, sometimes 3 or 4, never more than 4.

Can you try to rename 5 xbox 360 games (Y button, rename) ?

Thank you

Reinstall fsd and see if that fixes it.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

anyone noticed the bug when using a combination of rb+start for the screenshot function? makes it so the rb doesn't work as it should..

Hi, I have a problem, install the latest beta of fsd 3.0, I appeared a black screen where it said you pressed (Y) to update, then stood when loading and restarting salia pushed a button, turn off the console and when the restart and I worked the fsd, I can do about it, I am awaiting your help thanks, please send to my mail the instructions if possible zeintder@live.com

I am having trouble deleting indie games from my XBLA folder. When I select the game using "Y" and then delete F3 crashes at 0% and I have to reboot. I have deleted the game(s) using XM360 and/or 360 content manager but the games are still showing in the XBLA folder. They are definitely deleted though as they no longer appear on the Hard Drive in FTP, 360 content manager or XM360.

I have cleared Cache1 and reinstalled FS3 on numerous occassions but still the same problem. I can delete XBLA games fine using the same method.

Can somebody help me please? Many Thanks.