RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

be carefull you don't have 2 x Default = IntMU:FSD3default.xex paths as this will stop it booting.this is a mistake i made.copy/paste my launch.ini above and alter the 2 lines to IntMU:

I have ONE string - Default = IntMU:FSD3default.xex in my launch.ini. And I have logo freeze on startup.

I have ONE string - Default = IntMU:FSD3default.xex in my launch.ini. And I have logo freeze on startup.

does the cd installer not offer the option to install fsd3 to the internal flash memory.i know it can be done with fsd2.2 as i had it done for me on a slim i once owned.i know in dashlaunch you can select the paths to the fsd3 default.xex then save the launch.ini to where ever you want.

someone earlier reported that by choosing to Delete a game, it wiped out every game on that drive. Has anyone else been brave enough to risk deleting a game to say if its replicated? :)

I`ve deleted some games and it only deleted what i intended to delete.

someone earlier reported that by choosing to Delete a game, it wiped out every game on that drive. Has anyone else been brave enough to risk deleting a game to say if its replicated? :)

• Like 1

does the cd installer not offer the option to install fsd3 to the internal flash memory.i know it can be done with fsd2.2 as i had it done for me on a slim i once owned.i know in dashlaunch you can select the paths to the fsd3 default.xex then save the launch.ini to where ever you want.

Nope. I rec FSD3 installer Demo on my flashdisk and launch it under NXE. So it does'nt see my IntMU path, only USB and i guess HDD path (i don't have internal SATA HDD, so i can't check it).

Please, guys, fix that problem with installing to IntMU on XBOX Slim 4gb consoles. Thanks!

Nope. I rec FSD3 installer Demo on my flashdisk and launch it under NXE. So it does'nt see my IntMU path, only USB and i guess HDD path (i don't have internal SATA HDD, so i can't check it).

Please, guys, fix that problem with installing to IntMU on XBOX Slim 4gb consoles. Thanks!

just install it to a usb stick for now.i take it you want to launch games from ext hdd?

also try installing to hdd as i think your int memory is like a hdd.

just install it to a usb stick for now.i take it you want to launch games from ext hdd?

also try installing to hdd as i think your int memory is like a hdd.

don't have free usb stick for dash now. my hdd connected directly instead my 4gb internal memory unit. I have dualNAND function and i store my games there to play on XBOX live (don't have official internal HDD with XBOX filesystem on it). So, I guess ... I decide to stay on FSD 2.2 rev1072, maybe in next rev. of FSD3 they fix a bug with IntMU autoboot i hope.

don't have free usb stick for dash now. my hdd connected directly instead my 4gb internal memory unit. I have dualNAND function and i store my games there to play on XBOX live (don't have official internal HDD with XBOX filesystem on it). So, I guess ... I decide to stay on FSD 2.2 rev1072, maybe in next rev. of FSD3 they fix a bug with IntMU autoboot i hope.

why not just install it yourself without the aid of the installer?

I delete my FSD 2.2 from IntMU and copy already FSD 3 in such path: IntMU:FSD3, so then i copy DashLaunch 3.02 on my flashdisk and launch xbox with flashdisk and i automatically go to DashLaunch interface on a startup, i correct default path there as IntMU:FSD3default.xex so it right path and save such launch.ini at my IntMU. But when I restart my console again it freeze again and when I use DashLaunch again it says - default: none path O_o But I save it already О_о I'm not first, who meet this kind of problem.

post your launch.ini here.

Hi Guys

My Launch .ini is pretty STD

I used the auto setup and did not do anything regarding multi disc

I see 3 covers of FF13 , two of Arkham asylum, 2 of resident evil 6 (which is called Biohazard 6 for some reason)

Have a look at my ini and see what i'm doing wrong

#slimconfig.txt

Thanks for this. I was a bit nervous about doing the upgrade but it was painless using the ISO.

The very first post of this thread says 'PLEASE READ THE README'. Can someone post where this readme can be found? I am interested to find out what features have been added other than Kinect and Coverflow.

Hi Guys

My Launch .ini is pretty STD

I used the auto setup and did not do anything regarding multi disc

I see 3 covers of FF13 , two of Arkham asylum, 2 of resident evil 6 (which is called Biohazard 6 for some reason)

Have a look at my ini and see what i'm doing wrong

#slimconfig.txt

I too have this exact same issue but it is only with my xbla games. Many of the covers in my xbla games are duplicated. I even have one xbla game cover that has 10 duplicates. I do not understand why there are so many duplicates and why it is just my xbla games. I have 2 more problems besides this one as well. When I try to delete a game path the symbol that lets you know that fs3 is busy just hangs there and never deletes the path. I have also tried to clear the data with resetting FS3 but it does not remove a thing. Now when I try to deleted a game path and I am connected to the internet fs3 will not allow me at all to do so. I get a message from fs3 that says please wait until scanning is done but it is not scanning a damn thing.

So in my F3 folder i have a data folder which has the following sub folders .

Logs

databases

skins

TU's

Xlinkkai data

game data

temp

SMB

The databases folder has a content.db and settings db

Do i delete these two or the WHOLE Data folder?

Slim

I may have found a possible bug but have no way of repeating what happened so can not confirm it.

I was playing some Indie games via the Homebrew section and then returned to F3 and decided to delete one of my games. After I did this, I then sorted my games by 'last played' and picked another game to play but it would not launch. I tried some other games and now no Indie games will launch at all. I have rebooted the 360 and tried again but still no Indie games play anymore.

I too have this exact same issue but it is only with my xbla games. Many of the covers in my xbla games are duplicated. I even have one xbla game cover that has 10 duplicates. I do not understand why there are so many duplicates and why it is just my xbla games. I have 2 more problems besides this one as well. When I try to delete a game path the symbol that lets you know that fs3 is busy just hangs there and never deletes the path. I have also tried to clear the data with resetting FS3 but it does not remove a thing. Now when I try to deleted a game path and I am connected to the internet fs3 will not allow me at all to do so. I get a message from fs3 that says please wait until scanning is done but it is not scanning a damn thing.

So in my F3 folder i have a data folder which has the following sub folders .

Logs

databases

skins

TU's

Xlinkkai data

game data

temp

SMB

The databases folder has a content.db and settings db

Do i delete these two or the WHOLE Data folder?

Slim

have you two try to reinstall Freestyle dash yet?

I may have found a possible bug but have no way of repeating what happened so can not confirm it.

I was playing some Indie games via the Homebrew section and then returned to F3 and decided to delete one of my games. After I did this, I then sorted my games by 'last played' and picked another game to play but it would not launch. I tried some other games and now no Indie games will launch at all. I have rebooted the 360 and tried again but still no Indie games play anymore.

When you delete an Indie game F3 asks if you want to delete every file in folder hdd1:/content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/00000002/ and since you clicked on OK, every Indie game on your harddrive, which are all in that folder, got deleted. Only the one game you wanted was deleted from the database however, so you can still see the other games in F3.

This is indeed a bug that should be addressed, I'm pretty sure there will be more ppl accidentally deleting all files in that folder.

have you two try to reinstall Freestyle dash yet?

I have re-installed FS3 at least 6 times and still get the duplicate coverart in my xbla games every time. I have no idea what in the hell can be causing this issue but I have also seen other people post with this exact same issue elsewhere. After a new install and the database is through scanning I have even cleared the database and when it scans I get the same damn results. One of my xbla games has 10 duplicate coverarts and others have anywhere from 2 to 6 duplicates but only in xbla games. I have also tried to delete game paths in FS3 and it says to please wait until operation is complete but that screen just stays there and it never deletes the game path. Sure wished I knew how to get rid of the duplicate coverart for my xbla games because manually removing 100 of them is just insane. Anyone that has had this issue and resolved it please post your findings. Personally I believe this is some kind of bug in FS3.

Hey guys. Awesome work!

I'm having an issue getting emulators to show up though. I've got them in Content\0000000000000000\Emu and I've scanned that folder but I they're not showing.

Genesis360 show's up as a homebrew?