RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

are you serious ? I don't need help holding my hand but you did get the part where I said  I cant get this to show it keeps  coming back to realmodscene.com...geeee I cant believe that upset asking a question wow I did add the part not showing right..... thanks for the very nice reply ok

My bad, for some reason the link had gotten mangled... now it works, but... your response didn't exactly come across cleanly as to what you wanted, my response was based on the fact that i gave you a lmgtfy.com link and your previous requests where you seem unable to think much for yourself, most things aren't hard to figure out on your own, for instance, what files are needed to be copied by freestyle dash, you can see what files were for the older version, logic says that a new version would probably have similar structures... and that is very easy to check...

Dunno where you're from, but... in most parts of europe right now there's quite warm... this week it's been above 30 in the shadows... so, you'll have to excuse me for not wanting to waste the little energy i have left holding ppl's hand...

no prob,  but also I did even download a file ( Idash_launch) from here this site and it did install but as you see I had trouble with it so , I said something about my problems and this site gave me a link to redownload it using given new link and wow it fixed my problem  now freestyle worked,,you would thinks downloading from this site in xbinx would be right files but hey it was not working till I got the other file same name, so its why I asked link to xexmenu also see ??? it don't hurt to ask but sometimes it does upset very few..but hey thanks for the reply,,,,

Hi

I do anything to update freestyle for link but it doesn't update

Should I download the new version to done it

1. This isn't a chat service, don't post "hi", "...", "..." as if you were chatting with someone... you're not...

2. If you can't get it to update, it's probably a connectivity issue, you having the latest version already, or you not enabling the beta updates...

Hi I'm loking for the game real steal for xbox360 where can I downlod it

Google for it, we don't do piracy here ;)

Can anyone please let me know whether you need a flashed xbox 360 to run Freestyle dash (iso version) or any other home brew application for that matter from a burnt disc.

Can anyone please let me know whether you need a flashed xbox 360 to run Freestyle dash (iso version) or any other home brew application for that matter from a burnt disc.

Homebrew applications don't need a flashed drive, you just burn it as a regular data disc... and voila! it runs... but obviously only on systems that support unsigned code...

• Like 1

how do we install this? I am actually new to all such stuffs and umm, i do wanna play up the latest games but i cant, when asked , my friends just told me that i need to update my xbox, i dont properly know what all to update and how.
please help me.

how do we install this? I am actually new to all such stuffs and umm, i do wanna play up the latest games but i cant, when asked , my friends just told me that i need to update my xbox, i dont properly know what all to update and how.

please help me.

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ <--- read this :)

Good afternoon,

first of all thanks for that great community, just discovered! I updated my FS2 to FS3 with no issue but now I have no games in the Library also if they still look in the MS'Dashboard. How should I do to import and manage them also into the FS3?

Cheers,

• Like 1

F3 uses a different database location and such... you need to set it up using the menus telling it where to find your games...

F3 uses a different database location and such... you need to set it up using the menus telling it where to find your games...

Thank you!!!

Check the database/xml in fsd2data or whatever it was called (should be in the root of your HDD)

I was always able to download my title updates via F3.. Press Y at the game and simply download them but now, when I press download it simply doesnt download them. What could be the problem? I'm connected to the internet.

I was always able to download my title updates via F3.. Press Y at the game and simply download them but now, when I press download it simply doesnt download them. What could be the problem? I'm connected to the internet.

Support for F3 has been dropped ;)

Damn.. any alternatives or I have to download TU's manually?

Aurora

Aurora

Is that any good?

Edit: no it's not, I'll stick with F3 and download them manually. Thanks.

Is that any good?

Edit: no it's not, I'll stick with F3 and download them manually. Thanks.

Most find it to be pretty good, can you explain what it is that you find to be bad about Aurora?

Thanks for hard and love work and congratulation.Only a question; what's the device name for launch.ini in corona 4GB?I've try IntFlash, IntMu, Mu, OnboardMu, FlashMu but it not start in automatic mode

It has /storage in its address i cannot exactly remember

Sent From My Galaxy Grand Prime With Tapatalk

Most find it to be pretty good, can you explain what it is that you find to be bad about Aurora?

Yaah...i see it pretty good and very alternative to fsd as it includes all features...link,tu,covers,ftp,skins all

What's the problem there??

Sent From My Galaxy Grand Prime With Tapatalk