RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

hey guys, quick question. what does it mean by "it will delete my database"? does it mean it'll delete my games in my hard drive? or will it simply overwrite my old FSD? please reply thanks

Is anyone else having problems with the xlink portion?? It keeps freezing after I connect to xlink Kai on the connection tab. Is there a fix for this???

hey guys, quick question. what does it mean by "it will delete my database"? does it mean it'll delete my games in my hard drive? or will it simply overwrite my old FSD? please reply thanks

It means it will overwrite your FSD settings and you will need to re download your art

why is it so hard for you guys to understand the difference between F3 and Dashlaunch ?

Working fine on my machine. I do have a question though. Are there any plans to fix the trainer manager in the options??? This would be a great addon. Thanks in advance guys

Can someone help with the problem I have ? Once again I will describe it. 2 USB drives (2 TB each) at the same time with a game library of 750 games total. F3 downloads all art.-covers just fine. When I turn on only the one of the two drives (doesnt matter wich one) everything works fine. I can scroll through the 370 games without problems, all covers are there and everything OK. When I turn on both of them and I scroll the 750 game list (for example from A to Z) then when it reaches at the middle , covers are missing and F3 crashes and finally freezes ! The same happens when I scroll the 750 game list backwords from Z to A... I can not understand if the problem has to do with large art game databases (400 games+) or it has to do with the art game database of 2 drives at the same time, or something else...

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me where i can find launch.ini to change the path for default dash? f3 works fine but when i reset it automaticaly boots in fsd2.2 and i have to run default.xex from f3 manually. Pls reply. Thanks

little question, if for what reason i get an disc error... i go to the NXE and not F3

where can find a setting to force always F3 ?

I know it should... but it isn't. I even conected it with the PC and searched in the console's entire hdd and nothing, :( Everytime i must run f3 manually by running default.xex in fsd file manager, and when i hit xbox home.... fsd 2.2. If you have any ideas about different locations of launch.ini pls do tell. Thank you for replying anyway.

; currently supported devices and paths:

; internal hard disk Hdd:

; usb memory stick Usb:

; memory unit Mu:

; USB memory unit UsbMu:

; big block NAND mu FlashMu:

; internal slim 4G mu IntMu:

; CD/DVD Dvd: (not recommended to use this one)

Thank you a lot. It was in flash section of the console. But now i have a very big problem. I didn't modify, by mistake, the path from BUT_X and now my console boots in the default dashboard. I can't connect it with the pc anymore to correct my mistake. How can i access the console content? pls reply. Tx

Thank you! Words just can't describe FreeStyle 3 3D Cover Overflow. May God bless all of y'll involved in the making of this fantastic update!

why is it so hard for you guys to understand the difference between F3 and Dashlaunch ?

Can i please ask for one thing. It's not just me there are hundreds of my friends which are confused about the dash launch...

We are still playing COD BO 2 on PSN, but we will go for LINK when it launch.

It would be really nice if you describe what we can do in the first post about the dash launch...

Does it have connection with F3... I think that the NXE is the official the dashlaunch is the one that starts the F3 ... correct me if i'm wrong...

Searching for information on the past posts and i can't find my answers.... If i google it would lower the quality of the forum maybe i'll find a better one and stick there for a while....

Please ... As a dev to dev i ask you to describe the differences between dashlaunch updates of F3 and connections between them...

I'm doing it to my followers so they respect that ...

Please ...

FSD/F3 is an alternative dashboard with many built in features

Dashlaunch is an app that lets you patch the actual Xbox 360 Kernel with many different features one of which being the ability to choose which .xex file you would like loaded on boot. The most recent release of dashlaunch had a few different additions in it but one of which was a CIV hook fix that allowed BO2 to load correctly.

While the two apps have a very close relationship they are still 2 separate apps.

For some reason all of my DLC is showing under homebrew. Yet the only thing I have tagged as homebrew is the Apps folder and homebrew folder. DLC is under content/000000... I have that set as XBLA. Yet XBLA is showing correctly and all the DLC is in homebrew. Any ideas?

[edit] ...I just noticed that it was only showing the DLC that was in the content/00000.. folder on the external USB. So I removed it from the scan list and its all gone. So for some reason it won't recognize content in 00000.. on a USB as XBLA but it works fine with items in a folder called XBLA.

Hi all guys.really2 thanks to full to team fsd,

Now i can play bop2.and really like and love to skins fsd3, a lot thanx to all you guys,you all are great! ;)