RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

Can you acces XexMenu in Metro dash?

yes i just located it now
That's good! You will need a USB stick formated as a Fat32 partition, you should just copy the latest version of Dashlaunch onto it, and then transfer Dashlaunch from your USB stick to the root of your internal HDD via XexMenu.

That's good! You will need a USB stick formated as a Fat32 partition, you should just copy the latest version of Dashlaunch onto it, and then transfer Dashlaunch from your USB stick to the root of your internal HDD via XexMenu.

thanks alot i have it on and had a look around and love it thanks alot

having issue i downloaded an extracted dashlaunch 3.07 on fat32 memory card and i go to xexmenu and then how do i do the rest sorry for this what fromm the extract do i move and where exactly shoul i place it please again sorry
It's ok. So in XexMenu you will need to navigate to your USB by pressing the "RB" button, when you find it, it should say up in the left corner "Usb0" This is your plugged USB. Select the Dashlaunch folder then press "Y" and select copy, then press "X" and select the "Hdd1" option, that will lead you to your internal HDD, press "Y" and select paste. Now you have copied your Dashlaunch folder from your USB to your internal HDD.

It's ok. So in XexMenu you will need to navigate to your USB by pressing the "RB" button, when you find it, it should say up in the left corner "Usb0" This is your plugged USB. Select the Dashlaunch folder then press "Y" and select copy, then press "X" and select the "Hdd1" option, that will lead you to your internal HDD, press "Y" and select paste. Now you have copied your Dashlaunch folder from your USB to your internal HDD.

yea cheers mate i got it and turned off and on to test it and again love the new look great work and thanks for your help

yea cheers mate i got it and turned off and on to test it and again love the new look great work and thanks for your help
Cheers friend!

hey guys im new to this, so please bear with me. i have an 4gb xbox 360 slim i dont know know if its rgh or jtagged. i just downloaded freestyle dash 3, loaded it up on my flash drive, directed it to the demos folder using horizon. okay after doing that i plugged it in the xbox 360 and lauched the freestyle 3 installer. checked the 3 boxes, where it said download latest updates, download and install dash launch and install freestyle 3 then continue. after that it download the updates and installs. when its done, it prompts to continue, when i select continue, it give me this error "The game could not start. Please download the game again. For more help, go to www.xbox.com/support"

then it goes back to xbox home. i repeated this process multiple times, but i got the same message every time. please help me over here guys

thanks.

It doesn't matter if it's a RGH or JTAG because they basically do the same thing. Is the game that you're trying to play an Xbox 1 game?

It doesn't matter if it's a RGH or JTAG because they basically do the same thing. Is the game that you're trying to play an Xbox 1 game?

no? i said that im trying to install freestyle dash 3

no? i said that im trying to install freestyle dash 3
A big error on my side, sorry buddy. Why don't you install FSD by manually copying it to your internal HDD via XexMenu?

A big error on my side, sorry buddy. Why don't you install FSD by manually copying it to your internal HDD via XexMenu

i do have xexmenu, but i dont know how to do that.   :pi just know why is it showing me that message. any clue? i really want to run freestyle dash.and how do i run an iso of freestyle from a usb?

A big error on my side, sorry buddy. Why don't you install FSD by manually copying it to your internal HDD via XexMenu

i do have xexmenu, but i dont know how to do that. :pi just know why is it showing me that message. any clue? i really want to run freestyle dash.and how do i run an iso of freestyle from a usb?
I never Installed FSD from a ISO. Btw what are you using for storing games since it's a 4 gb model?

I never Installed FSD from a ISO. Btw what are you using for storing games since it's a 4 gb model?

umm im yet to buy a hardrive :p but why isnt freestyle installing, why is it giving me this error?

hey guys im new to this, so please bear with me. i have an 4gb xbox 360 slim i dont know know if its rgh or jtagged. i just downloaded freestyle dash 3, loaded it up on my flash drive, directed it to the demos folder using horizon. okay after doing that i plugged it in the xbox 360 and lauched the freestyle 3 installer. checked the 3 boxes, where it said download latest updates, download and install dash launch and install freestyle 3 then continue. after that it download the updates and installs. when its done, it prompts to continue, when i select continue, it give me this error "The game could not start. Please download the game again. For more help, go to www.xbox.com/support"

then it goes back to xbox home. i repeated this process multiple times, but i got the same message every time. please help me over here guys

thanks.

I loaded my F3 using an ISO image on a disc. I find it handy when things go wrong and a fresh install is needed. Maybe burn it to disc rather than load it from a flash drive and see if that helps. The flash drive may be confusing F3 into thinking it is a separate drive maybe? Make sure your internet connection is in for the installation. Worth a try.

What version of dash launch are you using. What does Dash launch tell you about your console? i.e. make and model, type of glitch etc.... Have you changed any settings in dash launch and if so have you saved them to your .ini file?

first of all thank you so much for this great release ...

i have 2 Questions please :

1- im having same problem with XBLA scanning , it shows me 141 titles from 340  , and when i try to manualy scan FSD crashes. any solution for this please?

2- i have the Corona 4gb console with internal Memory and 1TB internal HDD. when i start my console it doesnot go automaticly to FSD ,  i have to press the XBOX Button then Y to start FDS3 , i didnot install FSD3 my self , i bought it ready like this.

the FSD version is 3.0 Rev58.

is it safe to reinstall FSD 3 with the DVD option over the old installation? ? the " Y " pressing will function after the new install?

XEXmenu is also installed ( must press XBOX button then X to go there )

thanks allot.

thanks.

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. First I did the same as aftermath01, installed the f3installer on a flash drive with the same result. After that I tryied with the iso version of the F3installer like janner66 said and get again the same result "The game could not start. Please download the game again. For more help, go to www.xbox.com/support"

My console is  a 4gb slim,  Corona, kernel 160203 , glitch2

I dont know (i am new to all this things)  if it is important or not but on the flash drive there isnt the folder /Content/0000000000000000/

Well here is my problem and hope tha this data help to resolve it.

I have the latest Freestyle Dashboard 3 rev 735 installed on my console.

How do I get my saved games to show up when I select View Saves for the currently selected game? They are currently installed on the internal memory card and when I choose View Saves it says No Saved Games Were Found.

Hi guys

FS3 is awesome!

Just wondering if someone can help me with something, please. If this is the wrong place to ask, please be kind and let me know.

FS3 is showing my multi-disks as well, like LA Noire shows up four times, because there is four disks.

How should my game structure on my external drive be to only show one title? At the moment I have it as (eg LA Noire):

/games/LA Noire/Disk 1

/games/LA Noire/Disk 2

/games/LA Noire/Disk 3

/games/LA Noire/Disk 4

Thanks in advance

*UPDATE*

Managed to "Hide" them by pressing Y. In case someone needed to know

Can someone help with the problem I have ? Once again I will describe it. 2 USB drives (2 TB each) at the same time with a game library of 750 games total. F3 downloads all art.-covers just fine. When I turn on only the one of the two drives (doesnt matter wich one) everything works fine. I can scroll through the 370 games without problems, all covers are there and everything OK. When I turn on both of them and I scroll the 750 game list (for example from A to Z) then when it reaches at the middle , covers are missing and F3 crashes and finally freezes ! The same happens when I scroll the 750 game list backwords from Z to A... I can not understand if the problem has to do with large art game databases (400 games+) or it has to do with the art game database of 2 drives at the same time, or something else...

has this problem been solved??

I have the same problem. Two 2TB USB HDDs with 750 games in total. The games paths were added correctly and the artwork download perfectly....

but after one or two minutes navigating the Game List in Cover Flow mode, FSD freezes when I press a button or even while navigating....

does this problem only occurr in cover flow mode??

thank you!!

I hope that despite it's been said that there'll be no more FSD released, if this is a bug you could fix it with a Little update.

I'm currently on rev2, does updating Freestyle (using the installer.iso) delete my data on my external hdd?

no, unless you tick the box that says delete old install

Hi, here is my question/problem:

XBox Corona RGH, FSD latest version.Hard Disk USB0 with Freestyle installed, some homebrew Apps and emulators, and many GOD titlesHard Disk USB1 with just other GOD titles

The USB0 was out of disk space, so FSD crashed suddenly few days ago while adding new games reading from second disk USB1 and writing on database inside USB0 (game cover, screenshots, TUs, etc.)Now titles on USB1 are not showing anymore, even if I scan manually several times and trying different depths.

Is there a way to do not delete and rebuild the full database from zero, but just "cleanup" the lates titles in the database from the date that I had the crash, and let FSD rescan and rebuild just the latest part?

I tried to delete the latest directories under the folder "FreeStyleDataGameData" but the problem remains, I am not seeing any new title after manual scan, while there are lot of new titles on disk

I know that I could delete the "FreeStyleDataDatabases" folder, but I am afraid I will lose every "title update" connection between the TU downloaded files and the game; it would be nice if It is not needed to re-download and activate every TU for more than 200 titles.

EDIT: Of course I cut/paste an entire title from USB0 to USB1to free up some space and now I have gained almost 5 GB of free space on USB0

Every tip and help are appreciated. Thanks a lot :-)

PLEASE READ THE README.

it explains the kinect gestures and informs you of requirements for how to make it all work.

Where can i find the read me file?