RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

I am facing few problems with FSD,

1. I am unable to update NXE2GOD cover, tried each and everything, can I download the cover on PC and then transfer it to the XBOX HDD? If yes please tell me can I do that.

2. Unable to install game from DVD to HDD directly from FSD (DVD Extractor is not working), I have to go to NXE and then install the game and then have to use NXE2GOD to patch it.

3. Unable to boot my console to NXE using any button, I have to change the default path then only I can see NXE.

Please help me guys.

I am facing few problems with FSD,

1. I am unable to update NXE2GOD cover, tried each and everything, can I download the cover on PC and then transfer it to the XBOX HDD? If yes please tell me can I do that.

2. Unable to install game from DVD to HDD directly from FSD (DVD Extractor is not working), I have to go to NXE and then install the game and then have to use NXE2GOD to patch it.

3. Unable to boot my console to NXE using any button, I have to change the default path then only I can see NXE.

Please help me guys.

Have you got dashlaunch installed? If so you can configure dashlaunch to boot to NXE by either pressing a button on your control pad or as I do boot to NXE by pressing the power button on your console. The latest Dashlaunch lets you configure the ini. file within the dashlaunch menu. Don't forget to save your .ini file after you make the changes.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1145-dashlaunch-307/

You can download your NXE2GOD cover using this tutorial:

http://www.xbox360iso.com/how-add-custom-t584513.html

Be aware that the user and password might not be the same so check yours in Freestyle 3.

Have you got dashlaunch installed? If so you can configure dashlaunch to boot to NXE by either pressing a button on your control pad or as I do boot to NXE by pressing the power button on your console. The latest Dashlaunch lets you configure the ini. file within the dashlaunch menu. Don't forget to save your .ini file after you make the changes.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1145-dashlaunch-307/

You can download your NXE2GOD cover using this tutorial:

http://www.xbox360iso.com/how-add-custom-t584513.html

Be aware that the user and password might not be the same so check yours in Freestyle 3.

Username and password are right as I downloaded all the game cover except for NXE2GOD.

I have two more problems, I am not able to use Xbox's application like music player, I am getting "Disk Authorization Error" and its only solution I know is to play a music file but I can't play music from FSD. If it is possible to play music directly from FSD please let me know how can I do that.

Can you please tell me the location of NXE, so that I can assign some button to boot into NXE?

Secondly I don't know how to use FSD's file manager, I tried to copy paste some files from USB to my HDD but I couldn't finally I had to use XEX Menu 1.2.

And what about the DVD Extractor?

I haven't  a clue why the DVD extractor function is not working. All I can suggest is a clean install by re-installing F3 and deleting the old folder.

I am not sure if F3 is a music player. Maybe there is a media player plug in or some homebrew software that can do the job?

Your NXE will probably be in your flash at the root of the drive. That's where mine is. Sfc:dash.exe

Are you trying to copy from a pen drive to your internal hard drive? Try MOVING the files by selecting the file in usb0 (or whatever it is) and pressing LB and X. Alternatively what I do is use a FTP client like FLASHFXP to transfer the files from my PC to internal hard drive.

Ok I have an issue with F3 and using trainers. In FSD it used the 2 joysticks to take screenshots but now with F3 it uses the start and back buttons to take screenshots. Many trainers are setup to be launched with the start and back buttons but when I try to launch a trainer via this method F3 takes a screenshot and the trainer is never launched. Is there anyway to change how the screenshots are take in F3 or do the trainers need to be changed so they will launch with a different method. Thank you for any helpful input concerning this issue.

UPDATE: never mind I found the solution but thanks anyway.

Is this the place to report potential errors with the beta dashboard?

I went to delete an indie game which was in my XBLA folder. Instead of deleting the game it deleted everything in the folder. i.e. every indie game I owned.

When it confirms deletion the path is for the whole of the Hdd1:/Content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/00000002 folder rather than Hdd1:/Content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/00000002/*HERE*

My Xbox360 games folder also got deleted when I deleted a game.

XBLA games seems to be okay to delete though.

Can you investigate please. I have seen others with the same problem. Thanks. 

Is this the place to report potential errors with the beta dashboard?I went to delete an indie game which was in my XBLA folder. Instead of deleting the game it deleted everything in the folder. i.e. every indie game I owned.When it confirms deletion the path is for the whole of the Hdd1:/Content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/00000002 folder rather than Hdd1:/Content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/00000002/*HERE*My Xbox360 games folder also got deleted when I deleted a game.XBLA games seems to be okay to delete though.Can you investigate please. I have seen others with the same problem. Thanks. 

Maybe you should reinstall FSD? I've been using FSD for quite some time now and the problem that you're describing has never happened to me before.

Thanks for your reply.

Could you do me a favour please and try this yourself. Do you have any indie game titles on your RGH?

If so, whereabouts are they? Are they in your Homebrew folder or your XBLA folder? Would you mind trying to delete one through the FSD menu using Y or just tell me what directory it is telling you it is going to delete when you use Y to delete.

That would be very helpful. It must be an Indie Game title though please.

Many Thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

Could you do me a favour please and try this yourself. Do you have any indie game titles on your RGH?

If so, whereabouts are they? Are they in your Homebrew folder or your XBLA folder? Would you mind trying to delete one through the FSD menu using Y or just tell me what directory it is telling you it is going to delete when you use Y to delete.

That would be very helpful. It must be an Indie Game title though please.

Many Thanks.

are you sure you are not running an older version of F3 ?

I was using the latest beta version of the dashboard. I used the disc iso installer and checked the install latest updates box and had the beta updates allowed box checked also. I have since gone back to the stable version as I was forever deleting and installing the dashboard again due to database problems. Due to the fact I couldn't delete through the F3 dashboard, I was using 360NXE to delete games but although the games would delete safely, the covers remained.

I have yet to try deleting indie games on this dashboard.

Thanks for your reply.

Can someone help with the problem I have ? Once again I will describe it. 2 USB drives (2 TB each) at the same time with a game library of 750 games total. F3 downloads all art.-covers just fine. When I turn on only the one of the two drives (doesnt matter wich one) everything works fine. I can scroll through the 370 games without problems, all covers are there and everything OK. When I turn on both of them and I scroll the 750 game list (for example from A to Z) then when it reaches at the middle , covers are missing and F3 crashes and finally freezes ! The same happens when I scroll the 750 game list backwords from Z to A... I can not understand if the problem has to do with large art game databases (400 games+) or it has to do with the art game database of 2 drives at the same time, or something else...

Same problem for me. (I have 550 xbla game in one external HD and game list with covers crashes...)

Thanks for your reply.Could you do me a favour please and try this yourself. Do you have any indie game titles on your RGH?If so, whereabouts are they? Are they in your Homebrew folder or your XBLA folder? Would you mind trying to delete one through the FSD menu using Y or just tell me what directory it is telling you it is going to delete when you use Y to delete.That would be very helpful. It must be an Indie Game title though please.Many Thanks.

I will give it a go although the last version of FSD shouldn't give you that problem.
  • Like 1

Problem, I have 3 games installed in XeX Menu 1.2 but they don't show up under Library > Xbox 360 Games (Inside FSD3)

Actually, it says "No Games Found"

How could I fix this?? I need to update the title updates..

You need to manually scan the folders for them to show. Have you set up your game paths correctly?

As long as F3 knows the games are there i.e. you have set up your Xbox360 games so that they are pointing to the folder the games are in and you manually scan them then they should show. You can set your automatic path as HDD1: and then F3v should scan them at bootup.

You need to manually scan the folders for them to show. Have you set up your game paths correctly?

As long as F3 knows the games are there i.e. you have set up your Xbox360 games so that they are pointing to the folder the games are in and you manually scan them then they should show. You can set your automatic path as HDD1: and then F3v should scan them at bootup.

How do I do that? I can't seem to figure it out..

Edit: I figured it out, thanks bro!

hey am new and just want to know if i update to fsd 3 what would i lose exactly cheers

Firstly you will loose your soul. Just kidding ;) All your Game Covers, TU's and settings should be gone.

Firstly you will loose your soul. Just kidding ;) All your Game Covers, TU's and settings should be gone.

cheers and i did it had to make paths to game locations etc but that fine but thing is when i turned it of after and went bk on it did not boot in fsd 3 just a standed looking one and i dont know how to get to my fsd 3 or how to get it to boot with that dash any help lads

cheers and i did it had to make paths to game locations etc but that fine but thing is when i turned it of after and went bk on it did not boot in fsd 3 just a standed looking one and i dont know how to get to my fsd 3 or how to get it to boot with that dash any help lads
How exactly did you "update"?

You need to set the Default path in Dashlaunch to point to FSD's default.xex file.

You can do that by running Dashlaunch via XexMenu or you could edit the launch.ini to do the same thing.

You need to set the Default path in Dashlaunch to point to FSD's default.xex file.You can do that by running Dashlaunch via XexMenu or you could edit the launch.ini to do the same thing.

sorry but how would i do that sorry still getting use to my jtag

You need to set the Default path in Dashlaunch to point to FSD's default.xex file.You can do that by running Dashlaunch via XexMenu or you could edit the launch.ini to do the same thing.

sorry but how would i do that sorry still getting use to my jtag
Can you acces XexMenu in Metro dash?