ozzman39

Hold Start + Press Back schreenshot in game

Hold Start + Press Back schreenshot in game 

on new 3.0.735

seems to be working fine but were does it put them i checked in 

fsd/data/schreenshots

also in 

fsd/plugins/schreenshots

nothing? were are they supposed to be going?

Log into the web interface ex. 192.168.1.130:9999 use your ip of course, check on the notes tab Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Screenshots are saved on Xbox in this path: Game:PluginsUserDataTitle IDScreenshots

Game: is simply FreeStyleDash folder And Title Id can be like 5351082 (for Tomb Raider)

GAME is actually whatever you are in at that moment, whatever is loaded into memory.

thanks one more question what is Game in the root when u connect?  iv abousaly always seen it but what is it ? 

Can someone please tell me how to turn this off. I'm dying now I can't run my trainers. Please help

no idea,but why not try playing games the way there meant to be,accomplish something rather than cheating,just my opinion.

can jpizzle or anyone else answer why is it certain things show in file manager but not in the new file browser?,is this a bug,also same can jpizzle or anyone answer how do you look and edit the screenshots like jpizzle does on his youtube video,thanks in advance.

can jpizzle or anyone else answer why is it certain things show in file manager but not in the new file browser?,is this a bug,also same can jpizzle or anyone answer how do you look and edit the screenshots like jpizzle does on his youtube video,thanks in advance.

The file manager in HUD only shows executables and to view and add notes to in game screenshots go to the New WebUI (xboxip:9999) in your web browser while your console is still in that game.

thanks one more question what is Game in the root when u connect?  iv abousaly always seen it but what is it ? 

hijacked thread lol

The "Game:" shows the content of what process is currently running, as the console handels FSD as a game, it will show the contents of your FSD folder. If you're in-game, it will show the contents of that game.