RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
aden34

Emulators No Titles Found?

I set my path for System/USB0/Emulator and scanning 5 deep (have done up to 9), but Emulators will not show up. I set script data as Emulators and have tried None as well. Any ideas? Nothing else is having a problem showing up.

1 hour ago, aden34 said:

I set my path for System/USB0/Emulator and scanning 5 deep (have done up to 9), but Emulators will not show up. I set script data as Emulators and have tried None as well. Any ideas? Nothing else is having a problem showing up.

Is the quickview filter set to all?? 

On 3/21/2022 at 1:24 AM, felida said:

Is the quickview filter set to all?? 

I got it to populate finally. Had to run a manual scan again after the startup scan finished. But none of my ROMs show up in any of the emulators except for RetroArch. I have the ROMs in the roms folder. I was just going to transfer the emulators to the Xbox HDD but it always fails halfway through the ROMs. This is for all the emulators. FTP does the same thing

On 3/23/2022 at 12:55 AM, aden34 said:

I got it to populate finally. Had to run a manual scan again after the startup scan finished. But none of my ROMs show up in any of the emulators except for RetroArch. I have the ROMs in the roms folder. I was just going to transfer the emulators to the Xbox HDD but it always fails halfway through the ROMs. This is for all the emulators. FTP does the same thing

there is a character limitation on the xbox mate.. 42 in length, and no special chars