RealModScene
Dado

xbox guide - no system link/file browser options

Hello, when I updated to 735 when I press "guide button" there is no "System Link" or "File browser" options. Where can be the problem - please help.

See if freestyleplugin.xex is in the plugins folder, then load it in settingsSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

you need a dashboard 15xxx or above or the new plugin will not load

hi there, I'm having the same problem ( link and filemanager not showing in guide menu) I have 15574 dash .. you mentioned 15xxx and up will work, so what is my issue?? Will updating to the mst recent kernel sove my problem too??i have the newest F3 installed on my 360.thanks in advance for your help, would be great to have a reply :)

go in settings and make sure the plugin is 

thanks for your fast response JPizzle, cant tell you how much i appreciate that! plug in is installed and loaded ..whats the next step.?  BTW i am a noob with xbox and i have spent hours today trying to figure stuff out for myself...ive gotten pretty far and now for the last few things ive decided to ask some people that know what they are talking about since ive made a couple of errors( which ive managed to sort out using this site and google) and i just really wanna finish up my set up.thanks again