RealModScene
PedoJack

How can I find my xboxunity username?

Hi, its been a long time since I touch my xbox 360 rgh and lately I have been setting up a fresh start for my Xbox. The problem is I am having problem logging into my Xboxunity account as I forgotten it, I can't create a new account since its tied to my email, I tried resetting my password but it won't show me the username. Can anyone help me? 

When you sing up on unity they send you a email where it says your username, like this: 

You have registered with Username: JoakoLP. Please click the activation link to activate your account.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:13 AM, PedoJack said:

Hi, its been a long time since I touch my xbox 360 rgh and lately I have been setting up a fresh start for my Xbox. The problem is I am having problem logging into my Xboxunity account as I forgotten it, I can't create a new account since its tied to my email, I tried resetting my password but it won't show me the username. Can anyone help me? 

I manually approved the account you created with the email address matching the one you have on your realmodscene account. If you need to reset your password, be sure to check the spam folder if it doesn't show up in the inbox immediately.

On 9/15/2022 at 6:04 AM, thebuj said:

same problem here

@thebuj your account was verified already, so a simple password reset should work for you if you're having troubles signing in. If the email does end up in the spam folder, mark it as "not spam".

Some one help me I forgot my Xbox-unity username. Can anyone look for it my Gmail is [redacted]??
ty

Edited by StelioKontos
Removed email address

Username is EndlessTurtle. If you remember your password, login and update your email address; the email you registered with had gmail misspelled as “mgail”. If you are unable to login, I can update the email in the system and send you a password reset email, but it will need to be tomorrow when I’m at my PC.

I dont remember my username too, a buttom for recovery is a need hahaha can someone help me ?

21 hours ago, igntx said:

I dont remember my username too, a buttom for recovery is a need hahaha can someone help me ?

Username is Rebhorned

I dont remember my username too, a buttom for recovery is a need hahaha can someone help me ?
My email : krlitosvega@gmail.com