RealModScene
Rick_C-RGH

GRAW2 LE, correct multi disc setup??

Has anyone installed Ghost recon advanced warfare 2 legacy edition to a JTAG or RGH ?? 

Can't seem to find any mention of anything regarding this game on the web, I installed splinter cell black list to my RGH hdd perfectly fine by converting both disc 1 & 2 to god then creating a file structure with separate disc folders and finally extracting the HD content to the folder with 16 zero's, so i'm just wondering if this method will work with GRAW2 legacy edition also, as GRAW2 doesn't have HD content, it has the base game on disc 1 and extra dlc on disk 2 so i'm thinking i can obviously skip the content step and convert both discs to god then set up the separate disc folders like i did with splinter cell and all should work?

Or what is the best way to set up GRAW 2 Legacy edition to your knowledge? 

On 3/8/2022 at 4:30 PM, Rick_C-RGH said:

Has anyone installed Ghost recon advanced warfare 2 legacy edition to a JTAG or RGH ?? 

Can't seem to find any mention of anything regarding this game on the web, I installed splinter cell black list to my RGH hdd perfectly fine by converting both disc 1 & 2 to god then creating a file structure with separate disc folders and finally extracting the HD content to the folder with 16 zero's, so i'm just wondering if this method will work with GRAW2 legacy edition also, as GRAW2 doesn't have HD content, it has the base game on disc 1 and extra dlc on disk 2 so i'm thinking i can obviously skip the content step and convert both discs to god then set up the separate disc folders like i did with splinter cell and all should work?

Or what is the best way to set up GRAW 2 Legacy edition to your knowledge? 

Nope.. you cant convert an install disc to god format.. you should read some guides people have put up on multi disc games and follow.. i know it works.. as ive made graw trainers 😉

The GRAW2 game disc you can just convert with ISO2GOD to a Games on Demand format, and copy that to the Content folder:

Hdd:\ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 555307F0 \ 00007000 \

The Limited Edition bonus disc with the DLC you have to extract manually. The disc contains a Content folder \content\0000000000000000\ffed2000\ffffffff\ with the 5 DLC. Copy them to:

Hdd:\ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 555307F0 \ 00000002 \

...and you're all set. They're already unlocked so all good to go.