RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 Rev 735 with LiNK Beta 3 RELEASED

Will the installer install this version of Freestyle

yes, just enable the download latest version feature.

Can someone point me to a tutorial for Link and online play?

Latest freeboot, latest dashboard, latest dashlaunch and latest fsd and anytime i try to play black ops 2 when i select a match to partecipate after a bit of loading it says Unable to partecipate in session (or something similar). Plugin is loaded and router ports are open. TU is latest too (but i tried with TU 6 too and nothing).

I just discovered the online play and Link through your videos and i wish to test it :-)

Can someone point me to a tutorial for Link and online play?

Latest freeboot, latest dashboard, latest dashlaunch and latest fsd and anytime i try to play black ops 2 when i select a match to partecipate after a bit of loading it says Unable to partecipate in session (or something similar). Plugin is loaded and router ports are open. TU is latest too (but i tried with TU 6 too and nothing).

I just discovered the online play and Link through your videos and i wish to test it :-)

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/439-how-to-set-up-f3-and-link/

I installed the rev 735, but by pressing the guide button of the controller does not seem to me the words "system link" etc. ... why? I have the typical entries in the dash microsoft. I did the offline installation and test for access to the link. Solution? Thanks.

hi i have the same problem.. did you fixed it?

Good work team!

And, after updating it, the games that i converted with NXE2GOD appear twice

Is there a way to they appear only once?

Good work team!

And, after updating it, the games that i converted with NXE2GOD appear twice

Is there a way to they appear only once?

apparently this is an issue caused by nxe2god keeping a backup, go to you list and find a game that was ripped with nxe2god and is appearing twice in your games list. Press Y for options and then go to delete. It will now ask for confirmation before deleteing and will show you the games path, click no.  U

Use this method to find the nxe2god backup and report back to us, thanks.

the system link in the guide is grey after update (before everything worked fine)

update via installer 

link test passed fine

go into settings and enable LiNK

Just something i noticed:

from miniblade holding RB don't load retail dash, need to go to settings -> family settings or other to load retail dashboard;

when enabled latest TU in CoD BO2, after exiting the game, in 'manage title uodates' there are 2 latest and active TU;

marketplace Italy, 5 screens set up, but no screenshots downloaded, about 70 games and none of them have screenshots (but they have covers);

just wanted to report this "bugs" or behavior.

After updating it, when i enter a room, in the game, for example Black Ops 2, it doesn't show any rooms to play. How can i update it again?

apparently this is an issue caused by nxe2god keeping a backup, go to you list and find a game that was ripped with nxe2god and is appearing twice in your games list. Press Y for options and then go to delete. It will now ask for confirmation before deleteing and will show you the games path, click no.  U

Use this method to find the nxe2god backup and report back to us, thanks.

Thanks, now there is just one appearing

First of all I want to thank everyone about all these helpfull topics and hard work. Shamefully this is my firs topic and i need help.

I installed F3 rev 735, like all the older versions. It works like a charm, but i have an old problem.

I have a troublesome modem and because of that some online issues. I am not able to connect fsd to net, and can't download any cover. I used some guides to install these covers manually but none of them worked. Even fsd indexer dont see my games. 

So I just want to disable cover view. But there is no option to disable covers in fsd. Seeing "No Ä°mage" text is unbearably annoying :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash: for me. 

How can i disable cover view, i dont want see any cover. I searched net for a long time :coffee:  but find no answer.

Please, please i need a solution! :crybaby:

First of all I want to thank everyone about all these helpfull topics and hard work. Shamefully this is my firs topic and i need help.

I installed F3 rev 735, like all the older versions. It works like a charm, but i have an old problem.

I have a troublesome modem and because of that some online issues. I am not able to connect fsd to net, and can't download any cover. I used some guides to install these covers manually but none of them worked. Even fsd indexer dont see my games. 

So I just want to disable cover view. But there is no option to disable covers in fsd. Seeing "No Ä°mage" text is unbearably annoying :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash: for me. 

How can i disable cover view, i dont want see any cover. I searched net for a long time :coffee:  but find no answer.

Please, please i need a solution! :crybaby:

just use the filemanger to launch your games

just use the filemanger to launch your games

Maybe it was wrong to want help about that. It seems no one care to help about that or it is too difficult to do. ı wish I could build my ownn Fsd interface...