RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 Rev 735 with LiNK Beta 3 RELEASED

well you could make your own skin that only uses the extracted icon from the game xex, but i doubt that anyone else will be will to do it for you.

I don't have any problem with game picture/screenshot, only box covers. 

will try to edit a skin. Could you gave me a suitible program name for that? 

Thank you.

I guess you get this a lot but i need your help.when i go to my router settings and enable upnp then port forward and then go to FSD and enter my new port numbers and enable upnp port mapping then press test it still fails.It fails on the ports and upnp i have been trying to fix this for a really long time and now it getting stressing.Can some one please help me . :)

try setting up the port forwards on your router and then restarting it, then power on the xbox and try the test.

try setting up the port forwards on your router and then restarting it, then power on the xbox and try the test.That exact what i done bro.Now the broadcast ports pass but everything else fails :(

hi i want to know if i install fsd3 on my jtagged xbox with xex menu all game that i have been installd and the save data of the game will delete ?

Thank for your hard work after the install my avatar keeps turning white I have to log out and back in to get it back to normal when ever I play a game from the hard drive and quit its white again and my save is listed as corrupted but still loads did I mis a step some where any help will be appreciated

I was wondering if Team FSD is going to drop the development of the Freestyle Dash once the new XBOX is released. Is that gonna happen? It'd be cool if you guys continued the work it's really awesome.Anyways, keep up the good work guys!

:thumbsup:

I was wondering if Team FSD is going to drop the development of the Freestyle Dash once the new XBOX is released. Is that gonna happen? It'd be cool if you guys continued the work it's really awesome.Anyways, keep up the good work guys!  :thumbsup:

Untill they don't find a way to crack the new Xbox which could be a couple of years I don't see why they wouldn't continue.

Ok I have got a problem where the System Link Button is still grayed out even when I am on a game. I have F3 plugin loaded and Link enabled also all the link settings pass. I am using the latest title update for the games I play and I launch them all from FSD. help would be much appreciated thanks.

Never had any problems with Rev 302 and 483 plus I am on dash kernel 16203.

re link your console with your jqe360 account

Did that still no change.

EDIT: Sorry you were right I had to go back on the website JQE360.com and sign in then re link it in FSD. Thanks for your help. Get good useful information on this website unlike the crap on thetechgame and se7ensins  :thumbup:

Hello all!

I have RGH about 1 year and this is my collection (pastebin.com/dv06dJaf). Today I've added a pack of XBLA Games on my External HD, then the FSD starts to crashing. It's freezing in the "Downloading arts" function. My total games is more than 1000. What is the limit of games the FSD can works? 

MY CONSOLE:

- VALHALLA 4GB with a 300GB HDD

- FSD 3 REV 735

Thanks in advance.

Just updated via internal menu. It freezes on xbox logo. Any help would be appreciated (n00b when it comes to jtag). Once booted into ms dash after I jerked around joystick... Not sure if this is the place to ask...

do a fresh install

All solved - I made a topic in support section, got help, now it is fixed. My posts here can be deleted. Seems the problem was with running out of space upon update (512 mb internal). Maybe there is something in the update code.

FIRST,sorry,my english is very poor.

HELPï¼ï¼My console is double65nm jtag and system version is 16203.Avatar and game TU is updated. I can use fsd3.0.735 update TU, and refresh the game cover or background picture. I can pass all the link test easily. Also, I can see the room, when I use the systemlink function.I can see how manay people in the room1 or 2 ….But I can't join in any room, I can't see anybody in the lobby too. I can't create new room by press “Y†button. It‘s said:"An error has occurred". I do my all effort, but I can't use link. Please help meï¼

Help please! I always used the fsd 3.0 Rev58 and it works perfectly, but when I run version rev 735 stays in a black screen and never initiates, I would be very grateful if you could give me some of your time to solve this problem :help:

Kernel 2.0.16202.0

try a fresh install

Help please! I always used the fsd 3.0 Rev58 and it works perfectly, but when I run version rev 735 stays in a black screen and never initiates, I would be very grateful if you could give me some of your time to solve this problem :help:

Kernel 2.0.16202.0

I was using a freestyle version of the V735. however after upgrading to the new version of the Freestyle v775, my avatar does not load turning gray, the descriptions of my games and Screenshots are no longer displayed on the screen.
 follows some screenshots of my freestyle.

Posted Image
 Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

friends could help me in this regard?