RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
GaborZoltanBarna

Need Gears of War Trainers

Hey guys, does anyone have working trainers for either Gears of War 1, 2, or 3? Maybe even Judgement? I have trainers for Gears 2 and 3, but they won't load. They are installed in the Aurora/user/trainers folder. I even renamed the folders with the correct Media ID. 22AB4F7C is Gears 2 and 6EF14DF9 is Gears 3. Unity doesn't have any updates for my media ID of Gears 2. I however did update by connecting to xbox live and downloading the only update available. As far as Gears 3, that media ID is on Unity and is title update version 6. However, even after renaming the folder with the correct media ID, they still do not load up in Aurora. I've tried loading the trainer loader and then the xex file for the game too with no luck either.

8 hours ago, GaborZoltanBarna said:

Hey guys, does anyone have working trainers for either Gears of War 1, 2, or 3? Maybe even Judgement? I have trainers for Gears 2 and 3, but they won't load. They are installed in the Aurora/user/trainers folder. I even renamed the folders with the correct Media ID. 22AB4F7C is Gears 2 and 6EF14DF9 is Gears 3. Unity doesn't have any updates for my media ID of Gears 2. I however did update by connecting to xbox live and downloading the only update available. As far as Gears 3, that media ID is on Unity and is title update version 6. However, even after renaming the folder with the correct media ID, they still do not load up in Aurora. I've tried loading the trainer loader and then the xex file for the game too with no luck either.

You can not just change the media id mate..

It is made for a specific version of the game.. usually the region free version.. as well as the TUs..

you can not force the trainer to load for another media id either

4 minutes ago, GaborZoltanBarna said:

My questions are, did they patch the trainers then, or is it because the media ID is incorrect?

Its because the trainer was made for a different media id mate.. 

1 hour ago, GaborZoltanBarna said:

Any idea how to find out which media ID they were made for? I opened the files and there is no media ID information in the XexTool.

Like i said, they are usually made for the region free disc versions.. more than likely the same version that has a tu on unity.. 

And no, there is no way to know on our end(no way to reverse the .xex).. you can try to make one for your specific version if you like..

20 minutes ago, GaborZoltanBarna said:

Just tried 2 different media ID copies, and they both failed to load them. Both of these are on unity.

there is no telling which is the region free disc mate.. there are 9 different media IDs for Gears 3 alone.. and 3 for gears 2..