RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

if it is freezing at the xbox logo it is usually an issue with dashlaunch

how to fix ?what i do ?ply help me

copy your launch.ini over to your computer and then delete it from the xbox, see if it boot ups

where can i download this skin what is in the video ? pls

it is the default skin, go into edit mode and you can change some stuff around.

Hi! Thank you very much for the work. But I have noticed a bug several times. When I'm out of the game in FSD. I press the guide and choose Freestyle home - console freezes.
not always, but it was 3 times.
my dash 16202, dashlanch 03.06
P.S. I'm from Russia (the google translation)

To the fsd staff:

Could you please add a function like the homebrew xm360 v2.0d to scan and manage DLC, repair filenames, unlock etc..

• Like 1

To the fsd staff:

Could you please add a function like the homebrew xm360 v2.0d to scan and manage DLC, repair filenames, unlock etc..

why not just use XM360, it is made by a teamFSD member you know :p

jpluzze hey I do not get what you get when you hit the Guide button sorry my bad english

my dash is known as meter 

hi guys !  :welcome:

First of gratz on progress.

everything iv tried : kernel upgrade, dashlauch, freestyle and link set up worked like charm at first time. even game database downloaded on first atempt. since i have everypiece of xbla..... and over 300 big games. covers downloaded prety fast. 

was it just me or did you changed something on that ? ~ i mean first whole list fills up on queue then it downloads all instead of downloading and scaning at same time ? if not thats advice :)

next tested link worked pretty well set up router settings and ports on first atempt tryed playing cod bo 2 saw people and stuff but as always i was with wrong tu i bet >_> but it works.

catpuring in game screenshoots aswsome idea web page for freestyle works, rss works, everything works. *joy*

but iam at some point i think i missed reading somewhere i dont get it :

My problem is : guide button > file browser   when i navigate to external hard drive, i just get showen ID numbers of folder instead of full game name.

1. in video of fsd 2:30 

2. was this made by hand typing ?

3. or is there some kinda thing i missed?

4. iv readed something about containers.

5. what i missed ? who can point me where i made mistake ? :)

god bless fsd that we have them and dont hate ms cuz without em we wouldnt have anything so enjoyable these days :p

por que este nuevo F3 no carga el "plugin" por mas q lo "activo" no pasa nada! no me puedo conectar!! alguna solución? 

solo deja el skin por default y te va a funcionar a mi me pasa lo mismo  aver cuando sacan alguna solucion para eso

I just rename the GoD folders from TitleID back to Game name before I put them on my external hdd

thought so of that. would be awesome to literaly make file browsing same as inside dashlauch while launching something it writes full names. but oh well 

will take some time to rename 800~ games  :turned:

thank you for answer. have a nice day.

thought so of that. would be awesome to literaly make file browsing same as inside dashlauch while launching something it writes full names. but oh well 

will take some time to rename 800~ games  :turned:

thank you for answer. have a nice day.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/33-360-content-manager-for-jtag-rgh-360s/

I just Updated to new revision and after cold reboot everything works GREAT. I see File Browser in miniblades and i can connect to LINK with no problem. Screenshot hot key works fine. Web plugin works good.RSS -LOL weather - ok   Thank you for your hard work.

hi guys, i've try to update my FSD, following on first page, i downloaded the file then extracted to /usb/

i open the default.xex with xexmenu, but after rebooting the console, its going back to the last FSD before upgrading to 

F3 REV735

so i have to open with xexmenu all the time to use f3 rev 735, is that normal or i have a mistake during installation??

need advice :)

Thank you for the new features! I absolutely love what you guys are doing for the community. I built my first JTAG in November and stumbled on this site in the process. I found answers to all of my questions here and it made the process so much easier. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Shucks.  My update got shafted.  The previous version of FSD detected an update and prompted me for it.  It downloaded but couldn't install properly.  Upon restart, I'm thrown to XBox home.  FSD doesn't even load :(  Any idea what went wrong?  I'm now downloading the ZIP package.  Hopefully I can install it via USB.

like the new screenshots function and have taken a few but i can't seem to find them on my hard drive.. where are they stored? thanks