RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

BUG

->>> On Skin editor, now you can't edit SETUP menu (setup menu here is the online menu).

ps: I don't know why you guys sadly keep screwing what is good :sweat:  (I mean, this, the invisible Media and Title ID on FSDFlow-game boxart visual; on the FSD slow launch....................)

Keep Cool

reading previous advice it says delete the plugin and if u got allow updates in settings you should be able to redownload

is your live strong=false and live block=true

I deleted the plugin and got updates then redownloaded it again.

Yes my live strong=false and live block=true.and

plugin still's is not loaded . 

BUT another problem comes out to my dear xbox is freezing as you see in the PIC but when i removed my xbox hdd it's work fine is that mean my xbox hdd is broken or damged ? right now leave the plugin and help me to fix this problem please FLAMINEK

post-6590-0-18799500-1362638974_thumb.jpg

ive had the same problem with link not staying ticked but fixed by reinstalling fsd3 from disk hope this helps guys :)

I made a full erase of the FSD, and install the new one, and still doesent let me to check "Always on" in the F3 plugin settings.... =(, some idea to fix it?

I made a full erase of the FSD, and install the new one, and still doesent let me to check "Always on" in the F3 plugin settings.... =(, some idea to fix it?

I Solve it, the problem was from the skin, that dont let the update work right.

Thanks

YES!!!

I Solve it, the problem was from the skin, that dont let the update work right.

Thanks

YESSSS!!! Just use the default theme AND EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT!!! 

• Like 1

I was just going to mention that, we did implement new features in the plugin that require a newer Kernel to be installed. So please keep your kernel up to date.

my kernel 1557..need i update to 16203 also?really confuse about this...

can some 1 help me?

BUG

->>> On Skin editor, now you can't edit SETUP menu (setup menu here is the online menu).

ps: I don't know why you guys sadly keep screwing what is good :sweat:  (I mean, this, the invisible Media and Title ID on FSDFlow-game boxart visual; on the FSD slow launch....................)

Keep Cool

i had the same problem, heres what i did: i simply changed manually the basic (fsd) tab files (pngs) before recompresing the skin. I know its a patch but i do have the skin the way i want it

Thanks guys for your awesome work!

Got updated yesterday and everything's working.

Only problem I have, I wanted to play BO2 yesterday via link and was still on TU5 and link advised me to update, because I couldn't see other players. I have updated the title updates for CODBO2 and when I open the game it says that I cannot use this title because of region and then it uses TU0 as default and cannot play with others then. It has worked before on a previous title update (5 I think), anyone else has this issue?

Thanks guys for your awesome work!Got updated yesterday and everything's working.Only problem I have, I wanted to play BO2 yesterday via link and was still on TU5 and link advised me to update, because I couldn't see other players. I have updated the title updates for CODBO2 and when I open the game it says that I cannot use this title because of region and then it uses TU0 as default and cannot play with others then. It has worked before on a previous title update (5 I think), anyone else has this issue?

Check the tutorials section

Great work Team FSD/RealModScene. everything works perfect. i can see RSS feed, i can see rooms, i can create rooms and i can see who is playing in what room. the only problem with my FS3 is i cant see hosted rooms in BO2's system link :(. im on dash 16202, dashlaunch 307. i will really be grateful to anyone who could help me out.

many thanks in advance.

i just noticed that on link.jqe360.com my xbox location is showing offline :( i wonder why is that. though i have linked my console with jqe360 in FS3.

Edited by drocker

same problem here, plugin is loaded.

try with default skin, worked for me

Why after updating , when i press the xbox button the "System Link " is not pressable ??

try with default skin, worked for me...

hi :) Where do i find screenshots in it =/ ? searched everywhere :S

appart from web ui, the path to find the screens inside your hdd is something like this:  /Hdd1/FreestyleDash/Plugins/UserData/(Title id number)/Screenshots

my kernel 1557..need i update to 16203 also?really confuse about this...

can some 1 help me?

Well, best way is to stay up to date, but in your case, assuming you're on 15574; it will work.

Note that going to 16203 isn't a brash decision as you never know what a future update might require

• Like 1

i just noticed that on link.jqe360.com my xbox location is showing offline :( i wonder why is that. though i have linked my console with jqe360 in FS3.

Could be because you're not in a room, did you try it while connected to a host and playing?

• Like 1

I maybe found a bug. 

Clear Data doesn´t work for me. It deletes all Gamearts, but they don´t redownload. And the Games moved to hidden don´t appear in the games list after clear data.

i´ve reset and restart, even a manual rescan don´t bring them back.

Great work, i just wanted to ask, does the new rev735 fix the problem (two consoles in one house, each one has different jqe acc, different ip adress , and different ports, but can't see each other when one of them is hosting) ?