RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

After I installed the update the plugin didn't work. I tried cold rebooting and power cycling but still it didn't work. I reinstalled it and another problem arises, when scanning for games it still detects the old games that I deleted from the NXE. I think it's still reading the 44kb files. :/ can someone help?

if you are having issues with the new plugin delete the plugin, turn off your xbox, turn it back on and download the plugin update. 

if you are having issues with the new plugin delete the plugin, turn off your xbox, turn it back on and download the plugin update.

It's allreary done, but it still doesn't work.

if you are having issues with the new plugin delete the plugin, turn off your xbox, turn it back on and download the plugin update. 

I too tried it, still no luck !

Was delighted to boot fsd v483 today to be greeted with Updates are available.

1.Downloaded them.

2.Cold reboot (remove power cord for 10 secs)

3.pushed X to install Updates

4.Cold Reboot again.

5.Still said 1 Update was avaialbe even though I had downloaded new skin update,Dash update,and Plugin Update previously.

6.Installed the 1 remaining Update and Cold rebooted to a nice new v735 FSD3 dash......Thanks Guys.....You don't know how much your hard work is appreciated. Link is just awesome.

7.next went to settings an enabled Link and did a test of link for good measure. No problems here.

Thought something was up yesterday as I couldn't connect to fellow Linkers on Blur racing but could still connect on gears 4 no probs. Hopefully this Update will sort that Blur problem i was having out :)

just a quick note to say how come signing up on link.jqe360.com only allows aol.com email for signups (no hotmail ect allowed) ?

UPDATE:continue to have problems connecting with people on Blur,can see the room ok with players in it (or people connecting to me) but other games like gears 4 have no problems.help!

love the feature where you can push guide button and boot another game without having to go to fsd3 dash.

Hi everyone... here the update work but the plugin DOESN'T work.

How I can unistall the plugin to try download again ? Where is location?

Thanks for help this NoooooB.

Hi everyone... here the update work but the plugin DOESN'T work.

How I can unistall the plugin to try download again ? Where is location?

Thanks for help this NoooooB.

Settings/Plugin Settings

Just updated without any issues. Thanks for all the work guys.

• Like 1

hye guyz...me from Malaysian..want to say so much thanks for the new update my plugin ok as well and i using dashlaunch 3.07...but i got small problem...1: when i press test to check TCP N UDP...only UDP say fail..it that ok to play LiNK?seems jqe360.com down as well..i juz want know..if not ok...can u teach me for configure at modem / router? i using aztech modem..before this i juz put BOTH for 3071 and 3072..

2: RSS feed not showing on game..i already tick (RSS feed)

thanks for who be tester on this..u all so hard works for this release..

Thank you ReaL Mod Scene and Team FSD for all your hard work in making this very convenient for us gamers... To show my appreciation please send me a direct link to donate what I can @ dario.ponce@yahoo.com hope you take PayPal. You guys are awesome and I encourage anyone else that uses this service to also donate (if you can) cause these guys can't do it all on their own you know. They need support from all of us, so that we may keep on enjoying the luxury of giving the middle finger to M$ for charging stupid amounts of money for online play and dlc to be able to play online. Hahaha!

• Like 2

Thank you ReaL Mod Scene and Team FSD for all your hard work in making this very convenient for us gamers... To show my appreciation please send me a direct link to donate what I can @ dario.ponce@yahoo.com hope you take PayPal. You guys are awesome and I encourage anyone else that uses this service to also donate (if you can) cause these guys can't do it all on their own you know. They need support from all of us, so that we may keep on enjoying the luxury of giving the middle finger to M$ for charging stupid amounts of money for online play and dlc to be able to play online. Hahaha!

i agree with u...

• Like 2

:clap: :clap: for the great work :clap: :clap:

But it would be great, if you could add a public zombie room for black ops 2... because now its getting a bit confusing to find a proper room with.

Hi Freestyle Team,

I want to say Thank you. It is really amazing what you have built over the last years. It is amazing how fast the community has grown, and we all know this is also because of a fantastic software, the Freestyle. Thanks for your time you have spent to put this code together, and thank you for all the time i had with it!

See you on Link!

Edit: Hey Guys, i have read you are searching for a way to donate via paypal? Just go  to the Main page and have a look on the right side of the Page: A Donate button in Yellow. Click it and you're able to send money with Paypal :)

Well, people ! I have finally managed to overcome that "plugin not loaded" issue ! Unfortunately, none of the pieces of advice that were given to people with this issue have a chance to "cure" the "plugin not loaded" problem. AS IT TURNS OUT, the problem is neither in LiNK, nor in F3. The "glitch" is caused by...an outdated dashboard. That's right...doesn't sound convincing, does it ? Well, I noticed that both a guy named uncharted and I had the same dashboard 14719 and were both experiencing this issue. HOWEVER, my friend, who doesn't have this problem, is using a newer dashboard, 15xxx or something like that. I also noticed that some people who have written a message in this topic saying that the plugin works have also written messages in AutoGG topics, which means that they have updated ther dashboards recently. Well, it took me a while to finally lose all hope of fixing the issue by normal means so I decided to update my dashboard. That's right, dear sirs, now that goddamn magnificent plugin is loading ! I have no idea what exactly fixed it, the problem might have even been caused by bad blocks (at least I guess they can do things like that, they are BAD, you know), which were all mapped during the update (I received 2 messages about them during the two separate update sequences). Well, good luck with LiNK, guys ! I am out, PEACE !

• Like 1

Why after updating , when i press the xbox button the "System Link " is not pressable ??

same problem here, plugin is loaded.

Always always always always always always always always always make sure that your xebuild, freestyle dash and dashlaunch are up to date...

I was just going to mention that, we did implement new features in the plugin that require a newer Kernel to be installed. So please keep your kernel up to date.