RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

Hi there I have got my fsd to link up but unable to get update for system link tried to cold boot it still no update I'm on latest dash & fsd but no update help please

Hi there I have got my fsd to link up but unable to get update for system link tried to cold boot it still no update I'm on latest dash & fsd but no update help please

What update are you talking about exactly? i'm confused... you have the latest FSD (F3 Rev 775?) are you talking about TitleUpdates for your game?? if that's the case, check manually if there is a TU for your version of the game (both TitleID & MediaID must be a match otherwise the update don't work)

hi guys, i've try to update my FSD, following on first page, i downloaded the file then extracted to /usb/

i open the default.xex with xexmenu, but after rebooting the console, its going back to the last FSD before upgrading to 

F3 REV735

so i have to open with xexmenu all the time to use f3 rev 735, is that normal or i have a mistake during installation??

need advice :)

Just installed the latest update and noticed FSDPlugin and LiNK aren't functioning. Also, rescanning for games resulted in a full redownload of covers and screenshots. Hoping for a quick fix! Despite this hiccup, the new update is impressive. Great job, teamFSD!