RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

As far as I am aware... No... But I will check next time I have it on...

The cover is fine in other views... Just not cover flow

No - no custom covers are selected. I think it is just the wrong cover against the game.. Like someone else had the same issue but that was fixed as it was downloading the nude cover or something like that

I honestly don't think this will ever be looked into due to how minor it is

Zuma Revenge. In cover flow view it shows the Zuma cover.

If I highlight the game and select to refresh the artwork it downloads the Zuma Revenge artwork / cover and then shortly after it gets replaced with the Zuma cover. To keep the Zuma Revenge cover I need to pull my network cable out after the Zuma Revenge cover appears so that it does not download the Zuma cover shortly after

Not optimal as not all the covers / screen shots I want get downloaded for Zuma Revenge but at least I get to see the correct cover in the coverflow view :)

If you could fix that would be awesome and any additional info info you require please just ask

well hack3r, you might want to check the tutorials section

I can not load the plugins WTF ??? HELP PLS

Have you tried a fresh install?

3. DVD extractor is not working when I use DVD Extractor to transfer game from DVD to HDD it starts and just hanged, status always shows idle.

First of all thanks for the great job, it's awesome.

I've got the same problem than the quoted one. Transfer game just stops after a few files, and doesn't complete the copy. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Accessing the DVD: files through FTP and copy them back to the HD could be a workaround for this?

Thank you very much.

Excuse me gentleman and forgive me for my bad english (i'm from italy). Me and my buddy have some issues wich don't allow us to play re6 campaign via LAN.We have either fsd 3 rev 735 and Tu5 and saturaday night we played the game for 2 hours with great enjoyment and no lag issues! But tonight, we've tried again again and again with the same settings (he creates the room in link, i enter, he creates the lobby, i join) of the last time, without results (can't find any game session issue). What's the matter with it?

Hello first of all thank you for coming up with the Freestyle program people like you make the world go round. I'm trying to update my Freestyle dashboard from my version which is Dash version 3.06 Rev. 483 and kernel version 2.0.15574.0 I want to update my version to the newest one. I'm trying to do this because I want to use link to play online and make tournaments. It's been 2 days since I started trying to make this update but I haven`t made any real progress so far I tried to follow your tutorials but they wont work because the options I see are diferent from the ones you put in your tutorials I have a tp-link router version wr740n version 4.21 I hope you can help me thanks anyway

There is a way to force XBOX 1 games to widescreen (16:9)?

All games I'm testing, using Freestyle 3.0 showing 4:3...

I know that many games doesn't support this resolution, but there's a way to force this, even if it'll work streched?

Dear friends, i an noob in the Xbox Scene,

this is what i have right now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

as you can see i have no update, und i dont know how to install the new Dash
please Halp

Yossi

• Like 1

Under settings do you have allow beta updates checked?

For this update I had to also link my console to jqe360.com.. Visit jqe360.com - create an account sand then on your xbox FSD add your account... However, this might not be needed now as post one now states it is open to everyone.

Either way, in FSD Settings you require to have allow beta updates checked... So try that first if not done already... Can't remember if you have to restart or not after making the change

I guess I'll post this here. If I should post this bug report somewhere else let me know.

Anyways, basically on a minority of games (not sure how many) but one example in particular is The Dishwasher Vampire smile, if you don't unload your FSD3 screen capture plugin you won't be able to use whatever button is set to activate the screen capture function. So even if it's set to start or back you won't be able to use that button. This needs to be fixed as you have to unload the plugins on every boot in order to get the game to function properly!

I am a noobie

I have the Dash 3.0 Rev 58 and I´m trying to play on Link

everybody says to update to 735...

Can Anyone help me,

Do you have any tutorial for the Update ?????

:down:

just copy the new files over your old F3 install

Simple as that???

We´ll do that :unsure:

begining to think that i m going to brake it

how can i log to JQE360??

keeps telling i´m not aproved

Simple as that???

We´ll do that :unsure:

begining to think that i m going to brake it

how can i log to JQE360??

keeps telling i´m not aproved

Wait until your approved or check email. Or simply try and login in your browser. When I signed up it said I needed to be approved but as soon as I logged in on my browser I was in. I didn't have to wait. But do those three things. Check your email (as I can't remember if there was a validation link), log in on your browser, and finally if all that fails just wait. Or you could send a message to the admins of the site.

despite all my and (yours) efforts,

I can only play on Link in a room i create,

I can´t join the other rooms.

It could be worse indeed. :unsure: