RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

I think it will be easier and more convenient to wait for the next F3 release.

Who needs to know whether it's rain or shine when kicking ass on CoD anyway? Lol :p.

I think it will be easier and more convenient to wait for the next F3 release.

Who needs to know whether it's rain or shine when kicking ass on CoD anyway? Lol :p.

Haha well as long as my theory is correct that was all I needed to know. Still be cool to have it working even if it just a gimmick though ;) 

hi all

thanx in advance for this nice release

i have done all the things that u asked for

i updated my dashboard & FSD

and when i try to test , i got this

Posted Image

any idea

tq

Thats a problem with your port configuration in your internet modem.

If you want to resolve faster as you can, set the console ip in dmz configuration (to open all the port to that specific ip) and, then all the test will pass.

Thats a problem with your port configuration in your internet modem.

If you want to resolve faster as you can, set the console ip in dmz configuration (to open all the port to that specific ip) and, then all the test will pass.

bro

thanx for input

the problem is that my internet is like this

i only got a LAN spot , that i can use a LAN cable to link to my PC & xbox

i have no control over the IPs or other stuff

any idea ??t

tq

bro

thanx for input

the problem is that my internet is like this

i only got a LAN spot , that i can use a LAN cable to link to my PC & xbox

i have no control over the IPs or other stuff

any idea ??t

tq

mmm, that not funny :S...

The test go fail... OK. But, can you see the rooms and join?, because in some cases the test give "fail", but you can join and create (with some connection problems with some users).

Can you call your internet provider and ask they to open the ports? (30000 and 30001)

In Argentina there are some providers that have the internet port blocked, and if you need it, you have to call them and ask to unblock it (not my situation)

Mine came up as test failed but works fine. Are you using an Ethernet cable or wireless?

I know its the same for ethernet cable or wireless.

I had the same, can play in link, but the test go fail, and it start to get pass when i configured the dmz (in the router) for my xbox ip (to open all the port for an specific ip)

Bros from FSD, plz can you all put back or make a plugin to change the leds ring from xbox front painel? i 'm using the fsd 1 every time to swaap the led color, plz make that, a lot o people dont have moded the leds, this is something, i want mine in other color... ):

Guys. how to update fsd to new version?

My fsd version is f3 Rev302. 

Someone can list up step by step to update?

download the offline package and copy the new files over the old files

hiyaaaa!!!

hey i want to ask, is it possible in the next update to include a plugin to see the preformance in the HUD ? (CPU%,RAM%..) would be realllly greatttt when developping mods! and beside, it would also give a good idea in what to look for when there are game lags or problem.

....i wish to see a plugin like that into FSD!

installed the latest FSD and now the system link has been replaced with connect to xbox live...how do I fix this...im a noob...please help

Don't understand. Are you saying its loading into FSD but saying connect to Xbox live or it's just booting up NXE dash instead of going into freestyle?

installed the latest FSD and now the system link has been replaced with connect to xbox live...how do I fix this...im a noob...please help

update your kernel

I'm generally satisfied with new release (its second I'm using) I just have 2 notice:

1. Why dash working in max resolution 720p? It will be nice when I could use 1080p like in NXE.

2. Separate game list settings for at Xbox 360 Games and others (Xbox Live Arcade, Hombrew, Xbox Classic, Emulator). I wanna use CoverFlow for Xbox 360 Games, where I have nice covers and use FSDFlow for Xbox Live Arcade games when there's only boxarts. Separate game lists sharing even layouts in CoverFlow style. :(

Sorry for my english, not my native language.

Hey Everyone,

I have read all 10 pages but no luck with my issue. I do nto seem to be able to get teh update via the FD3 updater. I have Enabled Beta Updates. I even turned them off, retsarted, turned them on and restarted but still no luck in getting the update to appear.

I am currently on FSD 3 rev 438. I know I have updated FSD before... Definitely in FSD2 and I am sure I did at some stage in FSD 3.0 as well.

I can confirm covers download and title update download... But no message about a new FSD update. I have been into the update screen and asked it to updte but still nothing appears... Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated

Zephyr

Why don't you update it manually?

That is the next step. But wanting to get to the bottom of why I can't via FSD 3 updater. If I have an issue I would to get it resolved so I can get auto updates as they come outAlso, need to find out what files are newer as per administrator post above as I don't want to lose my database of games or have to download covers etc again...

UPDATE: Excuse my ignorance. I had to register myself on jqe360.com and then set that in FSD and restart - ensuring BETA Updates were enabled. After the restart the New Updates appeared :)

2nd UPDATE: Zuma Revenge still downloads the wrong cover in coverflow. It starts off with the correct cover but then changes to the original "Zuma" cover. If I take the network cable out straight after I see the Zuma Revenge Cover appear it remains with the correct cover but fails to download the other covers / screenshots I want for it.

Can this please be fixed?

Why don't you update it manually?

That is the next step. But wanting to get to the bottom of why I can't via FSD 3 updater. If I have an issue I would to get it resolved so I can get auto updates as they come outAlso, need to find out what files are newer as per administrator post above as I don't want to lose my database of games or have to download covers etc again... UPDATE: Excuse my ignorance. I had to register myself on jqe360.com and then set that in FSD and restart - ensuring BETA Updates were enabled. After the restart the New Updates appeared :) 2nd UPDATE: Zuma Revenge still downloads the wrong cover in coverflow. It starts off with the correct cover but then changes to the original "Zuma" cover. If I take the network cable out straight after I see the Zuma Revenge Cover appear it remains with the correct cover but fails to download the other covers / screenshots I want for it. Can this please be fixed?
Have you checked the "Enable Custom Cover Downloading" option?