RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

Hi good day! how can i update FSD3? can my games will be erased in my HDD? if i Update my FDS3?

RE6 is now working on LiNK and for weather you need to go to worldweatheronline and sign up for your own apikey

Awesome, thanks Jpizzle for another brilliant update! Great job kudos to the team! FSD just keeps getting better and better!

oooooooooo-kay... so I have been taking screenshots of my game for 5 days now... after i finished the game, I decided to look for the screenshots..

whenever I press START+BACK inside the game, i always get a prompt "Screenshot Successful"... its just now that I tried looking where the shots are saved at..

but I cant find the screenshots... the screenshot folder contains pictures of those I've taken last month, using the screenshot command via Web Interface.. "http://<xboxIP>:9999/"

Since there's already an IN-GAME command for the screenshots, I believe you dont need to open the WEB Server anymore... I "am" getting a confirmation that the screenshot was Successful after all. So where are my screenshots now?

are we still required to open the "Web Server page" even when taking in-game screenshots using the "START+BACK" command? please tell me there's a different folder where the screenshots are saved.... all those 5 days of taking screenshots... dont tell me those shots were not saved because I was not running the Web Interface in my PC?

Hey guys!

Sorry for being the 'noob' here, but I know nothing about updates, since when I gave my Xbox 360 (4GB Slim) to the guy who installed it, he installed F3. Now, before this update, me and my son used to play on Link, and he enjoyed it really, but I can't connect to Link since the update came out.

Long story short, I could use some help with the updating, as I know nothing about it, since I got everything preinstalled.

What I can say I have the previous F3, 4GB Slim Xbox360, and a 32GB Pendrive for the games (Yes, not much I know), but I can supply more info, if you guys could tell me where can I find them. I'm not asking for help here, private message is good too, it's just that I'm getting nagged by the younger generation that when he can finally play online, and I'm hopeless to do this alone :(. Should I just press on install updates in the F3 menu?

Thanks for helping

Adrn_

I am nervous about updating to this since I have to update several other things also (Microsoft dashboard in particular) so i will probably stay on the old versions of V3. I do not need Link (since I do not play COD and nobody plays the games I like on Link) so are there any advantages to me upgrading?

The only feature I am aware of that I am missing in the old F3 is the ability to delete a Indie game without deleting all Indie games. Has this issue been resolved?

yes

Hi good day! how can i update FSD3? can my games will be erased in my HDD? if i Update my FDS3?

no, you wont delete your games. Use the built in updater to update, enable beta updates in settings.

Hey guys i have a problem.

Its says in my settings that "FSD plugin is not loaded"

how can i fix this?

click LOAD

oooooooooo-kay... so I have been taking screenshots of my game for 5 days now... after i finished the game, I decided to look for the screenshots..

whenever I press START+BACK inside the game, i always get a prompt "Screenshot Successful"... its just now that I tried looking where the shots are saved at..

but I cant find the screenshots... the screenshot folder contains pictures of those I've taken last month, using the screenshot command via Web Interface.. "http://<xboxIP>:9999/"

Since there's already an IN-GAME command for the screenshots, I believe you dont need to open the WEB Server anymore... I "am" getting a confirmation that the screenshot was Successful after all. So where are my screenshots now?

are we still required to open the "Web Server page" even when taking in-game screenshots using the "START+BACK" command? please tell me there's a different folder where the screenshots are saved.... all those 5 days of taking screenshots... dont tell me those shots were not saved because I was not running the Web Interface in my PC?

load the game on the xbox and then go into the new WebUI, you will see all the screen shots you have taken previously while playing the same game.

Hey guys!

Sorry for being the 'noob' here, but I know nothing about updates, since when I gave my Xbox 360 (4GB Slim) to the guy who installed it, he installed F3. Now, before this update, me and my son used to play on Link, and he enjoyed it really, but I can't connect to Link since the update came out.

Long story short, I could use some help with the updating, as I know nothing about it, since I got everything preinstalled.

What I can say I have the previous F3, 4GB Slim Xbox360, and a 32GB Pendrive for the games (Yes, not much I know), but I can supply more info, if you guys could tell me where can I find them. I'm not asking for help here, private message is good too, it's just that I'm getting nagged by the younger generation that when he can finally play online, and I'm hopeless to do this alone :(. Should I just press on install updates in the F3 menu?

Thanks for helping

Adrn_

Use the built in updater to update, enable beta updates in settings.

Use the built in updater to update, enable beta updates in settings.

And on that I just press update, it downloads and restarts, or I have to configure something? Sorry for asking, I'd like to know everything before ending up with an unusable Xbox

Respect to all,

Have been using for last week and found it awesome. Thank you people !

Small problem only the USB disk not going to be mounted on startup, it takes time to appear on dush and games loaded in library. Please advice if it is normal.

Thank you.

And on that I just press update, it downloads and restarts, or I have to configure something? Sorry for asking, I'd like to know everything before ending up with an unusable Xbox

Nevermind that, updated via the F3 Updater, it launched nicely! However, LiNK say it needs plugin update, but I've just updated 20 minutes ago, and there are no updates available. What should I do?

Adrn_

load the game on the xbox and then go into the new WebUI, you will see all the screen shots you have taken previously while playing the same game.

Thanks JPizzle,

but is there a way to copy all the screenshots via USB? I took quite a lot of screenshots and opening them one by one and saving via Web UI will take a lot of time. May I know where the Directory the screenshots are stored? I'm playing Metal Gear Rising, its game ID is 4B4E080A.

or is there a way of extracting all screenshots via WebUI in one go? Like a Save All Screenshots to Local Drive command? Im using the webUI that is accessed via "http://<MyXboxIPadd>:9999" this is the latest WebUI right? I can see the screenshots after I loaded my game and refreshing the WebUI, but there's no option to download all the screenshots. Also there's no Delete Command.

Thanks again for your patience in answering everyone's inquiries!

Hi friends!

Please help: i want at same time use Xbox to play in local area by System link and play via LINK!

How can i do it?

Today i need every time change DevLink parametr in launch.ini

I too have the same problem.

i have the same problem . i had problem to sign in link too before that ...a message for a plugin update was shown whenever a tried to connect in link . what is a cold reboot ? 

well i just upgrade my kernel and i ll install a fresh copy of freestyle 3 (latest version )  . i ll remove the existing install. i hope that it will work just fine 

Thanks JPizzle,

but is there a way to copy all the screenshots via USB? I took quite a lot of screenshots and opening them one by one and saving via Web UI will take a lot of time. May I know where the Directory the screenshots are stored? I'm playing Metal Gear Rising, its game ID is 4B4E080A.

or is there a way of extracting all screenshots via WebUI in one go? Like a Save All Screenshots to Local Drive command? Im using the webUI that is accessed via "http://<MyXboxIPadd>:9999" this is the latest WebUI right? I can see the screenshots after I loaded my game and refreshing the WebUI, but there's no option to download all the screenshots. Also there's no Delete Command.

Thanks again for your patience in answering everyone's inquiries!

FSDpluginsuserdata(Games TitleID)screenshots

Hi friends!

Please help: i want at same time use Xbox to play in local area by System link and play via LINK!

How can i do it?

Today i need every time change DevLink parametr in launch.ini

always have devlink disabled

Still no luck with joining LINK games, continally passing tests (not UPNP), have tried every avenue on multiple consoles. I guess I'm SOL.

set separate rules in your router for the same ports with udp

Hi, i have a little problem with F3.

I have a phat (falcon) with rgh, cr3, newest dashlaunch and F3 rev 735. I have an internal HDD (500GB, xbox-format) and a external USB-HDD (250GB, FAT32).

I have some games in the internal and some in the external HDD. If i turn on my xbox it shows all games.

If i play game and go back to F3 then it comes "No games found" in F3. Then i have to shut off xbox and turn it again on.

But when i have only my internal or only my USB plugged it works fine.

The empty game-list appears if i had both (internal + external) plugged on xbox.

I have deleted and reinstalled F3, but same...

Any help?

P.S: sorry for my english, i´m german....

as usual, aanother great release!! thanks guys the new features are great!

but i have a small prob., i enter my API key from WorldWeatherOnline, but it says invalid key or error occured.  but my key is freshly made from this morning so i wounder why.. do i have to set a particular name of ''application'' on the the weather site?

I am pretty new to FSD recently I have updated my FSD to this version.

I am having few problems with FSD

1. Can you please tell me how can I update the FSD with the latest version released directly from the FSD ( I mean if I connect my console to net, would it update the FSD? If not, is it possible to update like this?)

2. How can I play music file directly from FSD, when I short press power button on the controller and go to music play it just reboot the console and I didn't find any other method to play music files directly from FSD. I am continuously getting "Disk Authorization Error" in "Spiderman 3" GOD and the only solution I know is to play a music file.

3. DVD extractor is not working when I use DVD Extractor to transfer game from DVD to HDD it starts and just hanged, status always shows idle.

4. Unable to download NXE2GOD game cover from jqe360.com, till now I was trying the same by "Refresh Artwork" after connecting it to net but unable to download the game cover. Now I would try to access the console from PC using console's IP, let see how it goes. I have downloaded all the game covers using "Refresh Artwork".

5. How can I block all the MS servers so that my console remains safe even if I connected to the net? I don't have "Xbox live" ID and Password as I don't play online games, I use net just to download game covers.

really?..no one?..

I believe the new API Keys from World Weather are longer then FS3 Recognises (The older keys used to be a couple of digits shorter). I'm looking for someone with an older API key to try so if anyone wants to help me out please send me a key to try :)