RealModScene
JQE

F3 Rev735 and LiNK Beta 3 including WebUI

like the new screenshots function and have taken a few but i can't seem to find them on my hard drive.. where are they stored?

Are they saved in a "Screenshots" folder (in the F3 folder)?

Are they saved in a "Screenshots" folder (in the F3 folder)?

nope i don't see a folder called that although i do see an empty screenshots folder under plugins :/

reposting for the questions above:

the path to find the screens inside your hdd is something like this:  /Hdd1/FreestyleDash/Plugins/UserData/(Title id number)/Screenshots

reposting for the questions above:

the path to find the screens inside your hdd is something like this:  /Hdd1/FreestyleDash/Plugins/UserData/(Title id number)/Screenshots

wow what an annoyingly hard to find place to put them :/

can they just be stored in /screenshots?

wow what an annoyingly hard to find place to put them :/

can they just be stored in /screenshots?

it is a weird place, but u can always download them from webiu that is much easier

it is a weird place, but u can always download them from webiu that is much easier

not really if there's 10+ it'll take a long time doing it that way

not really if there's 10+ it'll take a long time doing it that way

yeah... its not the most practical thing yet but im hopping to see some share on facebook or at least donwload on png/jpg some day. Anyway just compare it to the non existing app from microsoft to take in game screens and its more than enough

yeah... its not the most practical thing yet but im hopping to see some share on facebook or at least donwload on png/jpg some day. Anyway just compare it to the non existing app from microsoft to take in game screens and its more than enough

Meh not really my point as yes it's better then the non exhausting Microsoft version but the location could be a little better is all I'm sayingCould a get a reply from the admins/mods plz

Someone mentioned the bug with rev735 already? When go to skins--> edit mode you'll see the online tabs instead of the Setup tabs. Also when you edit them the changes cannot be saved. Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

hii can anyone help me?? plzz , the problem is everytime i try to play blacks ops 2 or mw3 on system link its keeps on saying plugin update required to connect to link what does it mean ??

hii can anyone help me?? plzz , the problem is everytime i try to play blacks ops 2 or mw3 on system link its keeps on saying plugin update required to connect to link what does it mean ??

It means you need to update your plugin :p

go into settings and enable beta updates and then check if any updates are available. 

A noob to these forums but a veteran in networking and console modification, I cannot succeed in joining any game via LINK regardless of game type or port number although the TCP & UDP ports continually test to be correctly forwarded. In COD:BO2 it states, "Unable to join game session". However, others can join games that I share. I have a non-UPNP capable router / firewall that I noticed was originally blocking an ICMP PING requests from a reoccuring IP immediately after trying to join a game, but even after reconfiguring the firewall to allow WAN pings there was still no success nor any rejected firewall occurances. I've done all the obvious; up to latest FSD & LINK plugin BETA version, Dashboard version is 16203, DashLanch is 3.07, Checked / unchecked "enable UPNP for port mapping" (no defference), passed all the remaining DevLink / PingPatch/JQE360 tests; however, it obviously fails the "UPNP Enabled Router test". I beleive I've tried absolutely everything (including some diagnostics I did at 4AM and cannot remember to list here) but would anyone have any suggestions?

Make sure you have avatars installed as this is critical to multiplayer in Black Ops 2.  Maybe its a missing map you don't have?  Have you tried any other games?

Thanks for your suggestion BioHazard. I beleive I have all the maps sice I have the Revolution Game Add-On. I've also tried joining what I was under the impression were simple games (No [D], [M], etc...) I've tried Halo 4 but there isn't ever anyone on or any games available to join. Thanks again BioHazard.

My bad, how would I know - other than installing the Avatars - if there was an issue with them or not. In the past when you can see your character Avatar that meant they're installed ok. Has that changed?

Found a bug when you try to change the title, description or other through http, sometimes will cut the description in half, sometimes the description will be erased and sometimes will work fine.

I have made a 32gb partition on my ext hdd with my xbox360 (customize option) but when i want to download a title update with title update manager in F3 i have 2 choices: "HDD1 or USBMU".When i choose HDD1 everything is fine but when i choose USBMU i always got the message that title update downloading has failed.Anyone has te same issue?

Guys remember the Resident Evil 6 Bug from the previous FS3 version?

(you can't see each other via LINK in Resident Evil 6 multiplayer mode)

Is this bug already fixed in this release? :) Can we now play RE6 via LINK?

also how do I make the "Weather" work again? mine is still Blank..

I checked the Weather Settings and it now haves an APIKEY input field...

what is the World Weather ApiKey:?

my weather run perfectly :D thx for the api key ^_^if we change original skin..will make fsd lag?or got other reason?because my fsd lagging when want open folder.. >.<

Guys remember the Resident Evil 6 Bug from the previous FS3 version?(you can't see each other via LINK in Resident Evil 6 multiplayer mode)Is this bug already fixed in this release? :) Can we now play RE6 via LINK?also how do I make the "Weather" work again? mine is still Blank..I checked the Weather Settings and it now haves an APIKEY input field...what is the World Weather ApiKey:?

RE6 is now working on LiNK and for weather you need to go to worldweatheronline and sign up for your own apikey

I am nervous about updating to this since I have to update several other things also (Microsoft dashboard in particular) so i will probably stay on the old versions of V3. I do not need Link (since I do not play COD and nobody plays the games I like on Link) so are there any advantages to me upgrading?

The only feature I am aware of that I am missing in the old F3 is the ability to delete a Indie game without deleting all Indie games. Has this issue been resolved?