RealModScene
simon

i am a proper noob help please xbla

could anyone help me please i am a proper noob i want to put xbla games on my jtag but i havnt got a clue what to do i have looked about but really dont understand how to do it i just need someone to help me in simple terms anyone thank u

Make a folder named Content and inside make another one named 0000000000000000 ( 16 zero's ) on the root of your HDD. Place your XBLA games in the 00000... folder and set the proper path to it in FSD, do a manual scan and you should see and play your XBLA games.

does this sound stupid but how do u set proper path i have 3 folders emulators/ fsd/ and games 

Ok, so in your Games Folder make a folder named Xbla and you can place your games there. Then, in FSD go to Settings > Content Settings > Game Paths > and change the Scan Depth to 4-5 ( just to be sure. ) press X to Save the go to Scan Settings and select "Start Manual Scan", wait a minute or two and your Xbla games should appear in the Xbox Live Arcade tab.

For the simplicity, you don't. Just make a Xbla folder inside the Games folder and that's it. Just follow the steps.

It's ok. Just select the game you want, press Y and then select "Refresh Artwork" and that's it, your cover should download.