RealModScene
Bazzz66

TU6 BO2 Won't "stick"

I have the persistent rank error, so I have only the TU6 (downloaded with FSD) on.

TU6 is selected in FSD, I play BO2, create classes everything is ok (except that there are much less people in the rooms than before).I shut down my 360 or BO2, restart my 360 and BO2.....

Link says TU version = 0Look into the TU manager on FSD, TU6 is highlighted (active)Have to disable and then enable the TU6 to get it working.

When I have done this, all my settings are gone and must create the classes again :(

Any ideas????

I have the same problem.

I have even loaded the TU6 with directly into the content directory with the file manager. This does not help either.

What does seem to help is to go into the TU manager before you start the game and deselect and select the TU again.

You could try that...

I've answered this same question so many times now :( 

...There is a search on this site guys.

open TU manager, Delete all TU's, go to your xbox system settings( in metro, not F3) and clear your cache, reboot the console, go back to TU Manager and download all available TU's for the game and activate the latest or in this case TU 6.

I had the same error, and when i did what JPizzle says, its fix it, and now its working well.

Maybe there are less peolpe in the rooms, because more people are using TU7, and dont care how to fix it, or only playing zombies.

I've answered this same question so many times now :(

...There is a search on this site guys.

open TU manager, Delete all TU's, go to your xbox system settings( in metro, not F3) and clear your cache, reboot the console, go back to TU Manager and download all available TU's for the game and activate the latest or in this case TU 6.

Hi JPizzle,

I followed your steps (again) but this solution fails for me.

I did not clear the cache from my USB harddrive through the original xbox dashsettings.When I try to access the cache it states that my drive will be prepared and lose all date (can't have that, to many games)

Was it the intent to only wipe cache on de internal HDD? Otherwise I will have to copy my external HDD and prepare it for xbox storage.

Thank you for the patience.....

Regards,

Bas 

just FTP into the drive and delete all the files in the CACHE folders

Thank you JPizzle,

That did the trick, everything working perfectly as before :)

Bazzz

just FTP into the drive and delete all the files in the CACHE folders