RealModScene
TudorBlue

Not see this before

Ive not see this before, cant even describe the problem but if you take a look at the photo below you will see what I mean. Each file has some strange looking symbols and text rather than wording. Ive got the same issue with Tomb raider and one or two other games but not all. How can I fix this problem. Thanks in advance guys any help with this will be very much appreciated

Posted Image

Were these weird symbols there ever since you copied the games to the drive? The only input I can give you on this is that when I had a few games on my USB Hdd, I created a partition on it later for some other stuff, and it corrupted all my games on it. I guess you did mention that it was only a few games that have this problem. So my experience may not help you, but who knows. Good luck

Reinstalled one of the games that I was having the trouble with and it was ok, no strange symbols. I'll just do the same with the other games that has the same issue. Still a strange one though.Sent from my GT-I9100