RealModScene
Lamprey

Scanned games list gone after reboot

HI,

I have an RGH3 moded 360 that I've setup with Aurora 0.7b.2. I initially installed 30 or so games to the hard drive and everything seemed to work just fine. I recently added 200 or so more games and Aurora comes up with a blank game list and I cannot get it to scan. I am able to delete the path and re-add it and it is able to scan the folder, but the list in lost after reboot.

I installed a clean/blank Aurora to a different folder and the same thing is happening. I've also tried setting the scan depth to 9 and the issue persists. I also tried splitting the games into different folders with about 60 games per folder and the issue persists.

Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue might be?

Thanks!

On 1/22/2022 at 1:28 AM, Lamprey said:

HI,

I have an RGH3 moded 360 that I've setup with Aurora 0.7b.2. I initially installed 30 or so games to the hard drive and everything seemed to work just fine. I recently added 200 or so more games and Aurora comes up with a blank game list and I cannot get it to scan. I am able to delete the path and re-add it and it is able to scan the folder, but the list in lost after reboot.

I installed a clean/blank Aurora to a different folder and the same thing is happening. I've also tried setting the scan depth to 9 and the issue persists. I also tried splitting the games into different folders with about 60 games per folder and the issue persists.

Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue might be?

Thanks!

what is the hdd? might be a bad hdd honestly