RealModScene
JPizzle

Team Xecuter RGX (inc DGX to RGX Conversion)

Team Xecuter has just released their method for retrieving the CPU Key from an xbox 360 console that has been updated to dashboards 15572+. This release seems to have been rushed out the door as recently there have been some ECC files floating around the net that allow the retreval of the CPU Key without the use of the DGX.

Team Xecuter RGX (inc DGX to RGX Conversion)
March 02 2013

A few months ago we brought you DGX (Double Glitch-X) which enable the key retrieval from all slim consoles above dashboard version 15572.

The DGX was the first and only hack able to do this and worked with great success, enabling the scene to continue on with it's homebrew endeavors. For some bizarre reason some outsiders are claiming that DGX was no good and that it was too slow? The fact that there was NOTHING else that could achieve the hack and the fact that there are hundreds and hundreds of pro modders posting their success stories with boot times between 5 and 30 seconds – I guess that completely went over their heads?

In the last week a leaked bootloader has been passed around by sources who wish to remain anonymous which allows booting without knowing the CPU Key, enabling our DGX method to work with a single glitch (which is how normal RGH works). To use simply flash to the 360 using any RGH board. Naturally you will get the very best results using a CR3 Pro – or even a converted DGX Posted Image

So this now opens two doors:

1. Compile a solid set of ECC's for standard RGH boards that can recover keys on Phat models Zephyr, Falcon, Jasper – and slim models Trinity & Corona (Both 16Mb v1/v3 and 4Gb v2/v4). The speed and performance will be no where near as good as the DGX hardware, but it will still work all the same. Much like the DGX, key recovery is a one time process anyway.

2. To design a new hack for the DGX hardware so that it can be converted to what we will now call RGX (Regular Glitch-X). As the DGX hardware has similar parts used by the high performance CR3 Pro, the DGX (RGX) can be used as a regular (or not so in this case) RGH board but much faster and better performance than any other 64 based board. In fact the only board out there that will perform better is the CR3 Pro – everything else it will just smoke. DGX R.I.P? Sure it is……

Files Included:

[*]RGX ECC For Zephyr, Falcon, Jasper, Trinity & Corona [*]DGX to RGX XSVF Updates for Corona (3 Timing Versions)

Much more coming for DGX as well as new J-Runner and new DGX(RGX) Install guides…….
We see a lot of stores selling the DGX v1.0s quite cheap – I suggest you grab them while you can Posted Image

Souce: http://team-xecuter.com/rgx

The files that can be used without the DGX can be found here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1197-dgx-less-key-retrieval-15572-dashboards/

TX_RGX.rar

RGX_TRINITY.rar

Nice to see such progress !! now all xbox MB have to chance to ger glitched !!! yeah !!

Thank you anonymous, thank you team xecuter !

Great leak! Glad this came out and is now saving people from the uped prices of the DGX sure is going to save me a pretty penny. 

Totally off topic, but from a design perspective, I gotta say that Jpizzle does a fantastic job with this site's layout.  The forum's are carefully organized and monitored and every time there is a front page announcement there is always some superb artwork accompanying it.  By far one of the best organized modding dedicated web sites there is.  Thanks Jpizzle!

So we can only get the cpukey at this point with this method or can we install and boot into a hacked dash already? 

once you have the CPU Key you can build a hacked dash image (FreeBOOT with XeBuild)

I have a Jasper updated to the latest dashboard. With this hack now available what would I be required to buy to glitch it? I would like to go with Team Xecuter because I’ve used them for years on the OG Xbox. I would like to do it cheaply because as of right now moneys very tight.

What I want to do is set it up to boot straight to Freestyle dash.

I couldn’t care less about ever seeing the stock MS dash ever again.

I don’t care about Xbox Live. The only thing I use it for is patches & addons & with it glitched I won't need it.

After its glitched would I be required to update the kernel as they are released on newer games?

Sorry I been out of the game awhile. I have a Wasabi now & I’m ready to take the next step.

For phat consoles on dashboard version 15572+, you simply write one of TX's "new" ECC images to your console's NAND (they are named for each board) and use a standard CoolRunner (wired up for RGH2) to boot into XeLL and get the CPU key.

Once you have the CPU key, you treat the console as a regular RGH2 install.

J-Runner was updated recently to include these new ECC files.

• Like 2

For phat consoles on dashboard version 15572+, you simply write one of TX's "new" ECC images to your console's NAND (they are named for each board) and use a standard CoolRunner (wired up for RGH2) to boot into XeLL and get the CPU key.

Once you have the CPU key, you treat the console as a regular RGH2 install.

J-Runner was updated recently to include these new ECC files.

Much thanks. I'll start with the Coolrunner & maybe add the Demon later.