RealModScene
jt9247

Halo 4 LiNK problem. and 4 local players?

I have just set up new dashlaunch and fsd and link. I pass at the tests in the plugin settings. ports forwarded. title updates are current.

when i enter halo 4 i can join a room and set it to system link. but then i hit a problem. i go to the roster, select someone in custom war game, they have joinable status and try to join them. i get error " the party may have an incompati le setup. your setting open nat is usually compatible...."

am i doing something wrong?

also, i would like play on LiNK while i am splitscreen locally with a few buddies. is this possible? should they sign in as their profiles on my system or use the guest option? same question for BLops 2.

thanks.

• Like 1

Halo 4 can be a real pain in the ass when it comes to system link, test with BO2 first and make sure you can connect to other people and they can connect to you.

So, how is it going? i tried to enter many halo 4 games, but i'm getting same error as you, or even others...

Another thing to note, is that when i go online on my halo, it changes my tag to 0000 and doesn't allow me to change it while i'm online. I have googled a little, and saw that when this 0000 tag thing occurs it is some protection from 343 industries on the game that kinda ban you.... Happened to anybody else? how would you solve it? Is that what is helding me from being able to join games even when it says people games are joinable?

Edit: Managed to play BOPS II Multiplayer on wi-fi, but halo 4 still doing 0000 tag and say my game is not joinable, while others are joinable and when i try to go to them, the game simply does not connect =/

I used to join Halo 4 now i cant, i cant even join any mw3 either. 

My portforward are

3071- 3071

3072-3072

3073-3073

3074-3074

UPNP is disable in FSD

All test are passed

xbox has static Ip

I had all these settings in the previous FSD and its work but since the update i Cant join any games.

halo 4 has worst  system link i can play easy with other games because when i change my ports in f3 from 9050-9051 ---------->3072-3071 that`s going to fix and i can play easy but halo 4 is real crap in system link and i cant join someone. i think new tu breaks system link for some modems .... sorry for bad english

I used to join Halo 4 now i cant, i cant even join any mw3 either. 

My portforward are

3071- 3071

3072-3072

3073-3073

3074-3074

UPNP is disable in FSD

All test are passed

xbox has static Ip

I had all these settings in the previous FSD and its work but since the update i Cant join any games.

your modem should be on pppoe connection and enable upnp in your modem and disable dmz , portforwarding in your modem then go in network settings in your microsoft xbox dashbord and be sure pppoe connection is disable on your xbox . you should let your xbox to get automatic ip because upnp works with dhcp and when your xbox has static ip upnp is not work good ...

then go to f3 and enable upnp in settings on plugin settings and put these ports : 3072-3071 if after 1 our you can`t join change ports to 9050-9051 this plan works good for me and my friends. sorry for bad english .