RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
piratekong

FSD Won't run

Hello guy,

I'm new to this forum so if I'm doing anything wrong please correct me.

Anyways, earlier today I downloaded a Skin for my Xbox, and it worked perfectly didn't have any

problems using it, I turned it off, and tried running it again after a couple of hours,

the FSD won't start, I'm guessing its the skin, now the problem begins in the fact that I don't really

know how to delete it, because my FSD is on my Internal Xbox HD, the one that came with the Xbox,

and I can't delete it from the original Dashboard (unless of course someone knows a method).

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks in Advance.

Seriously?

• power on xbox 360
  • load xexmenu
  • ftp to your xbox.
  • goto hdd1/FSD/Skins (Providing its FSD you have it under) and you've got it on your hard drive. If you have it on a USB then it'll be USB0/
  • delete your custom skin.
  • load FSD and it should boot the default skin.

*Burn xexmenu Iso to a CD.*Insert in your Xbox and power off*Turn on your Xbox*Hold RB as soon as your controller syncs*it will load nxe, then select disc.*once xexmenu boots go to hdd1:/freestyle/skins (could be different just find your fsd skin folder)*delete the skin you installed*reboot xbox *shazaamSent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2