RealModScene
ohb0y2k4

New Jasper Will not DL covers???

Little background.. I had FSD 3 installed and working fine with regular updates and weather until it red ringed.

I have sent the box out to get repaired and he switched it from a falcon to a jasper and now i am presented with nothing working.

I have dled the latest live version and installed with the update to the latest option checked.  After the install i go into the setup and configure all of the options available, re-link my box (pressed the green button), setup my scan path and all.

After the configuration, shut down the box, re-started and it will not update the covers.  All the games are there but no covers or snapshots.

Went back into setup and my password was not saved in the login for to link the box, so i entered it again and pressed link. Also noticed the option to dl hd covers was not checked either but the scan path was ok. 

Again, rebooted the box to no avail... the xbox seems to not save the settings.

I do get the entire list of games but no covers.  Maybe i can remove the entire FSD and start from scratch. If so, which version should i start with on the new jasper.

Any Help!!

Thanks

Thanks, but the setting in DL 3.07 was changed and box restarted. Not working. All the settings in fsd also needed to be done again. Seems no matter what I set they are not being retained.Maybe I'll start from scratch. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!1) need some direction on removing dash launch and fsd from the Xbox.2) need to know which version of both do I need to do a fresh install on a jasper. Note 3.02 will not work due to dash I assume3) any documentation on DL and fsd settings that need to be for proper operation.ThanksSent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Thank You all for the help, but i did fix the problem.  It was all my fault. In my haste to get the new jasper up and running i forgot a simple basic step. I set the static ip but left the DNS in "Automatic".  I realized this last night and once i put the manual DNS settings in it all worked fine!!!  What a noob problem, should have set this from the start... Duh?  

Looking forward you guys might want to put some sort of status message during the link process so we can see what is going on behind the scenes. Only a suggestion.

Thanks Again!