RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
andrepesrl

need help please with setting up LiNK

Hello! I am new about system link and i connected router netgear RP614 V 4 AND XBOX JTAG AND EVERYTHING IS FINE I AM CONNECT ON WITH XBOX BUT WHEN I PUSH TEST BUTTON PORT TCP 3071 AND UDP 3072 SAYS FAIL! BUT WHEN I GO TO PLAY GAME GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT I CAN SEE ALL GAME ROOMS AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE GAME ROOM TE PAD COLOUR IS YELLOW AND THEN I GO TO GAME AND DON T FIND ANY GAME!!!CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I WORK ON THIS 3 DAYS AND DONT KNOW HOW TO SET.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SET ME THIS BY TEAMVIEWER CAN PM ME!!!

SORY FOR MY ENGLISH!!!

Hello, do you have opened the mentioned ports in your router config?And please use a more specific thread title next time and stop writing with shift always on  ;)

Hello! I am new about system link and i connected router netgear RP614 V 4 AND XBOX JTAG AND EVERYTHING IS FINE I AM CONNECT ON WITH XBOX BUT WHEN I PUSH TEST BUTTON PORT TCP 3071 AND UDP 3072 SAYS FAIL! BUT WHEN I GO TO PLAY GAME GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT I CAN SEE ALL GAME ROOMS AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE GAME ROOM TE PAD COLOUR IS YELLOW AND THEN I GO TO GAME AND DON T FIND ANY GAME!!!CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I WORK ON THIS 3 DAYS AND DONT KNOW HOW TO SET.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SET ME THIS BY TEAMVIEWER CAN PM ME!!!

SORY FOR MY ENGLISH!!!

I was reading your post so I could help you but stopped as soon as you started writing in all caps.

Hello, do you have opened the mentioned ports in your router config?And please use a more specific thread title next time and stop writing with shift always on  ;)

Thank you :D

Hello! I am new about system link and i connected router netgear RP614 V 4 AND XBOX JTAG AND EVERYTHING IS FINE I AM CONNECT ON WITH XBOX BUT WHEN I PUSH TEST BUTTON PORT TCP 3071 AND UDP 3072 SAYS FAIL! BUT WHEN I GO TO PLAY GAME GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT I CAN SEE ALL GAME ROOMS AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE GAME ROOM TE PAD COLOUR IS YELLOW AND THEN I GO TO GAME AND DON T FIND ANY GAME!!!CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I WORK ON THIS 3 DAYS AND DONT KNOW HOW TO SET. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SET ME THIS BY TEAMVIEWER CAN PM ME!!! SORY FOR MY ENGLISH!!!I was reading your post so I could help you but stopped as soon as you started writing in all caps. Hello, do you have opened the mentioned ports in your router config?And please use a more specific thread title next time and stop writing with shift always on  ;)Thank you :D

wordSent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ok sory for caps lock! i have router netgear rp614 v4 and i dont know if i have opened ports becasue xbox is connected to internet and systemlink but when i go to test there says me port 3071 and port 3072 fail but my xbox is connected because i see down in the left corner. can someone please find me tutorial or somethig for my router how open port becasue i found a lots of tutorials tried everything but have no luck. on my xbox when i go to play gears of war judgement i go to choose room and click  A button and there show me my gamepad in yellow colour is this maybe a problem? if someone will help me i will be very happy maybe across teamviewer or something else.

thanks a lot for help!  im from slovenia is maybe someone from here too to help me?

set your xbox ip under the dmz on your router and manually add the ports on the router too.

or maybe get a better router.

ej slovenac! 

http://documentation.netgear.com/rp614v4/enu/202-10167-01/rp614v4-6-03.html        here is how to port forward. 

you need to create manual ip adress for your console and after that do the port forward. for example: your router default ip is 192.168.1.1 

set ip on xbox 192.168.1.135

after that do port forward with that adress(192.168.1.135).