RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b.2 hotfix!

On 2/7/2022 at 7:56 PM, moses_373 said:

So we may get NetISO after all?

I'm blown away that things are still being worked on, thanks Gavin!

Progress is being made on that front. Not only might you get netISO, but the dev who came up with cci images on the OG Xbox is working on doing that via netISO as well. So compressed 360 ISO/SVOD/GOD support, via network. Initial server stuff is finished, but we need to make something that can be built for embeded devices, so you can install it to your NAS/router....... And we still need to add support for OG xbox games, but since the guy who figured out the compression is working on it, I dont think that is really going to be an issue...... Hell, who knows, we might just add plain iso support for stuff like dvd images as well. lol. I dont think that would really be that hard after the fact.

That being said, even if we do get all of that stuff done, there are still other things to address as well. We had plans for the next official release, then life happened, and it would be nice to pick up where we left off there. And with new features come new bugs. So there will be a ton of testing....... I am hopeful we have something interesting by christmas, at least internally. But that is also dependent of peoples time to work on the project, and says nothing about a release timeline. Just that we are trying to find time for the project, and keep it alive.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the awesome work from the team to keep the console alive, I've very new to 360 modding having done my first RGH3 only 2 months ago, but already I'm loving it.

I have a small question my Aurora shows no updates, I'm on 0.7b and haven't got either hot fix, it is connected to the internet, FTP and 'network neighbourhood' both work fine, xbox live is blocked. is there a reason my console can't see to download the auto update?

Thanks in advance,

Most likely your are already on the latest version with the hot fix. Blocking live is fine (LiveBlock enabled), but unrelated to Aurora. LiveStrong is best left disabled, though. Compare your version from the about screen with that on the release download page linked in this thread and see if they match

is it also posible to add addons to see This as example or do i need to connect more stuff to my rgh to see that the guy on youtube said he used Xecuter Demon to get this black screen

Xecuter Demon and a kit to install dual nand modification I think this guy is using some stealth plugin to get this type of screen

do i need more then rgh or is it a plugin i do not need dual nand i want to know how to use that black screen

hi, if I put my hdd or usb on another rgh the covers are no longer shown is there any solution to avoid not always downloading the covers and always renaming the names of the games?

I hope that at least internally something interesting has arrived
and even if the wait for the next version will still be long I hope for a taste of a preview video like the current version so as to understand what awaits us and the hard work you are doing on this project