RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b.2 hotfix!

Anyone know how to fix the "1 Item Downloading" as the status.

When connecting to Internet message disappears.

When disabling Internet, after a reset for offline use. Message comes back. "1 item downloading"

i have a little question for the team. it would be possible that you add a channel or tab where the drive is selectable. i use an xkey in my xbox. I think it's stupid that you have to use the eject button to insert another game. 

Just now, allteaglich said:

i have a little question for the team. it would be possible that you add a channel or tab where the drive is selectable. i use an xkey in my xbox. I think it's stupid that you have to use the eject button to insert another game. 

So you want support for another product by another team, from this team..

the aurora team has created a beautiful dashboard with their work dashboard. My question is whether it is possible to integrate a tab or channel into the dashboard so that you don't have to press the eject button on the xbox to insert another game. I am using an Xkey. 

Sounds like you're asking us to replicate the built-in external media selection interface from the guide/default dashboard, in Aurora...? The guide has a tray open option in it already, if having an entirely hands-off experience is important to you.

• Confused 1

can you tell me how to find the thread of suffering to open this option.

I don't know where to find or activate them

kannst du mir sagen wie ich den leidfaden finden kann um diese Option zu öffnen.

ich weiss nicht wo ich diese finden oder aktivieren kann 

0000000020220110201801720.bmp

yes I know how to do it. It's about that if I want to insert another game I first have to press the eject head on the xbox because ejecting is not possible via the guide menu if there is a dvd with mixed media in the LW 

I'll make a video tomorrow so that you can understand my English reads badly because I use a translator. 

23 hours ago, allteaglich said:

the aurora team has created a beautiful dashboard with their work dashboard. My question is whether it is possible to integrate a tab or channel into the dashboard so that you don't have to press the eject button on the xbox to insert another game. I am using an Xkey. 

Eject via hud. done. no need to edit aurora. That being said, we have no plans to add support for extra functionality for things like Xkey at this time. Chances are, netISO release is going to get in the way of that anyway....

• Like 1

the first time you can only use the whole thing via the guide menu until the LW shows DVD with mixed media. then you select a game, then you can only insert the respective game using the eject head on the xbox. It is exactly the same, even if there is already a game in the LW virtually, you have to eject the game again using the eject button in order to be able to insert another one. In the FSD3 you can control everything like in the official dash without having to get up to press the ejection button on the xbox 

Thanks for the fix. I thought the whole project had been abandonned. Now i can be hopeful again to see Netiso coming one day !

• Like 2

On 1/10/2022 at 1:52 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Eject via hud. done. no need to edit aurora. That being said, we have no plans to add support for extra functionality for things like Xkey at this time. Chances are, netISO release is going to get in the way of that anyway....

So we may get NetISO after all?

I'm blown away that things are still being worked on, thanks Gavin!

On 2/11/2022 at 10:00 AM, SnakeDante said:

Hi everybody. I download, install, reboot, and again nothing. why? I installed it on a new HDD.

@SnakeDante Try replacing the 'Plugins' folder inside your Aurora directory with the one included in the official download at http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/downloads/Aurora 0.7b.2 - Release Package.rar. Reboot, then check the update screen and it should show everything up to date.

On 2/7/2022 at 9:56 PM, moses_373 said:

So we may get NetISO after all?
I'm blown away that things are still being worked on, thanks Gavin!

On 2/5/2022 at 12:22 AM, yongbi said:

Thanks for the fix. I thought the whole project had been abandonned. Now i can be hopeful again to see Netiso coming one day !

@moses_373 @yongbi not abandoned, no. Releasing an update with NetIso is the plan, just realize we all have bills, jobs, and for some of the team, families also, which obviously impacts how fast things happen here.

• Like 2

I'm not going to set a precedent here by announcing release dates; when it is ready, it will go live. As things stand, there is still some work implementing it with the Aurora coverflow UI, and finishing the tool for the server so it's user friendly and without bugs.

Hi guys...! thank you very much for keeping aurora alive, thank you...!

some days ago Aurora advice me about a new version so today I decided to update it, the system download the update, ask me to update and then show the update screen, ask me to install and start installing when stops on the file Aurora.xex , here the xbox halt and restart with the old version, I tried again with the same result...

any ideas? am I the only one with this issue or is it a known issue with a workaround?

thank you guys, thank you for all your effort to keep this alive...

Thanks for this update and very happy to see Netiso is still being worked on.

My synology is waiting patiently for it and using extracted jtag format with connectx meanwhile

• Like 1

I made a small donation because you deserve so much for the work you are doing now more than ever with the release of rgh3 our beloved 360 is back to life I have done a lot of installations and it is very important because it means there will be more people able to dedicate yourself to 360 with a community in continuous growth

• Like 2

On 11/23/2022 at 4:43 AM, Gennaro said:

I made a small donation because you deserve so much for the work you are doing now more than ever with the release of rgh3 our beloved 360 is back to life I have done a lot of installations and it is very important because it means there will be more people able to dedicate yourself to 360 with a community in continuous growth

You can donate?! How did I not see that..

I want to echo Gennaro's thoughts. I'm very late to the Aurora/RGH scene but I love my 360 consoles and they're only this good because of this team's software.

I imagine it's difficult to keep developing especially when so many users seem demanding or ungrateful. But please know that so many of us realise that what you do is incredible - and we are grateful!

• Like 2