RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SnovHarry101

best games to play on LiNK with many players

hi,

i am new to FSD3 and i was trying to play Black Ops 1 multiplayer on LiNK. but no one was in the lobby. so can anyone please tell me the games that many people play online?thnx

Hey there!

You can always check what games are the most played on the homepage, through the RMS LINK Widget.

Anyway, try Black Ops 2. It's the most played game everywhere. Also, Gears of War Judjment.

Halo 4 is a really good multiplayer game. You should also try Gears of War. But remember to get the latest TU in order to smoothly play online.

Visit >>  link.jqe360.com << !!

Best are: COD:BO2 (with TitleUpdate 6), Halo 4, Gears 3 and the latest one.

For now. But some times you may have some playing Blur, Borderlands, Aliens:Colonial Marines, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, etc.

Thank you for your replies.

i Already tried gears of war 3 and Judgement. first i downloaded latest TUs and set the latest one as active. but when i check the system link in the game, it always show TU = 0. i play games via external HDD. please help me with this Title Update problem. i am using latest FSD version.

Hello, I just got FSD 3.0 with link today and it's updated. I can see games and players online but for some reason when I want to play Gears of War Judgement it keeps saying I need TU2. I've downloaded multiple versions of it but it keeps saying I am using TU1. I've tried activating each update individually and running the game, but nothing.

Any idea what the cause might be? The updates are region free and they have the same ID as my TU1 so I think that's ok.

I was able to find one game but got kicked eventually because there were only 2 or 3 people.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Hello, I just got FSD 3.0 with link today and it's updated. I can see games and players online but for some reason when I want to play Gears of War Judgement it keeps saying I need TU2. I've downloaded multiple versions of it but it keeps saying I am using TU1. I've tried activating each update individually and running the game, but nothing.

Any idea what the cause might be? The updates are region free and they have the same ID as my TU1 so I think that's ok.

I was able to find one game but got kicked eventually because there were only 2 or 3 people.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Here is what I do...I download the title update manually from here: http://www.xbuc.net/

Then download the horizon program...plug in your external drive...sorry this is assuming you are using an external...and then I inject the update into my external and voial!

Just make sure you match up the region of your game to the update your are dowloading