RealModScene
JPizzle

How to add DLC to your xbox 360 console

Ok probably you don't have it, well first download the TU of the game you want from here http://marketplace.jqe360.com/ once you got the TU you must place in the data folder of the game you're playing, for example Brutal Legend is the game, its TitleID is 454108C5, so I know that folder contains all the data stored in the HDD of my game, then I look on the folders inside this one, there should be at least one 00000002, this one contains the DLC data, don't mess with this one, now there should be another called 000B0000, this one contains the TU (some games like gears of war 3 have more than 10 files in here, some others just one or two), if this does not exist, create it and place the archive you downloaded there, now exit Xex menu, and use xm360 to rescan all dlc in you hdd, tell it to unlock and fix dlc names then return to the dashboard, launch the game and you're ready to go.

should i download the latest TU? but my issue is only with the 2 expansion packs, all the other dlcs i have installed are working. 

should i download the latest TU? but my issue is only with the 2 expansion packs, all the other dlcs i have installed are working.

Yes, you only need the latest one...

Older tu versions may need to be in cache and not with the game content...

It's also important that the media id of the tu matches the media id of the game, they can be different between regions or such...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

the king of fighters XIII DLC used to work fine but after i update my Dashboard to 2.0.16547 and dashlaunch to 3.11 , the game detects only 1 DLC (one character) , what should i do ???

thanks

the king of fighters XIII DLC used to work fine but after i update my Dashboard to 2.0.16547 and dashlaunch to 3.11 , the game detects only 1 DLC (one character) , what should i do ???

thanks

Check your dashlaunch settings to begin with, maybe they've changed?

Also, make sure you've got the avatar data installed...

• Like 1

Check your dashlaunch settings to begin with, maybe they've changed?

Also, make sure you've got the avatar data installed...

thank you for responding ; the avatar data is installed and the dashlaunch ,still the same setting , but i did some research and i found that i have to update the title update or something like that , do you have any idea what it is ?? or how to install it ?,

Great tutorial for games in GOD format.

most of my games are extracted iso format. is there a way to play DLC on those. i use Xbox-Backup-Creator-v2.9.0.350 to extract any iso "backup" i have of a game. copy the game folder to my FAT32 External HD and run it. 

i hope there is a way. otherwise. i would need to get a new iso and use iso2GOD for all the games i got. :(

Cheers

Great tutorial for games in GOD format.

most of my games are extracted iso format. is there a way to play DLC on those. i use Xbox-Backup-Creator-v2.9.0.350 to extract any iso "backup" i have of a game. copy the game folder to my FAT32 External HD and run it. 

i hope there is a way. otherwise. i would need to get a new iso and use iso2GOD for all the games i got. :(

Cheers

It would be done the exact same way, extracted or GOD.

It would be done the exact same way, extracted or GOD.

how does that work though?

in GOD. u have ur game in a folder example: 436292/000D0000/

i put the DLC in 436292/00000000002 for example.

but in extracted, that same game would either be 10 thousand files in many subdirectories, or just a few files and a few directories. no real folder structure followed,

here is an example of a game i have right now:

Just Dance 2014:

the Game: Extracted files : there is a folder called USB0:/Just Dance 2014/UplayMedia/theme with files in it. then more files in the main folder USB0:/Just Dance 2014/*.*

The DLC: i have it in GOD format: /555308C1/00000002/

if i had a GOD just dance 2014. it would look like this: /555308C1/000D000 and i would simply add the 0000002 to the game folder. not sure where to copy the DLC to in the extracted ISO version.

what i haven't tested, is ignore the fact that my game is in my external USB as an extracted ISO. put the DLC in my content folder like u said:

HDD:Content0000000000000000/555308C1/00000002/

tested and hope it works :)

how does that work though?

in GOD. u have ur game in a folder example: 436292/000D0000/

i put the DLC in 436292/00000000002 for example.

but in extracted, that same game would either be 10 thousand files in many subdirectories, or just a few files and a few directories. no real folder structure followed,

here is an example of a game i have right now:

Just Dance 2014:

the Game: Extracted files : there is a folder called USB0:/Just Dance 2014/UplayMedia/theme with files in it. then more files in the main folder USB0:/Just Dance 2014/*.*

The DLC: i have it in GOD format: /555308C1/00000002/

if i had a GOD just dance 2014. it would look like this: /555308C1/000D000 and i would simply add the 0000002 to the game folder. not sure where to copy the DLC to in the extracted ISO version.

what i haven't tested, is ignore the fact that my game is in my external USB as an extracted ISO. put the DLC in my content folder like u said:

HDD:Content0000000000000000

/555308C1/00000002/

tested and hope it works :)

That is exactly what you should be doing for all games, regardless of where the actual game is located.

One question, to play DLC, i need to have to rgh version of my game? My particular case is that i have Gears of War 3 but in the original dvd game disc version (from before the RGH) and i downloaded the DLC RAAM's Shadow for that game from gamestorrents.com (cause there are RGH games and stuff), I checked the structure of folders where i need to put the dlc game and is ok, but i can't see the dlc content in the menu or in the game itself (i started a new game to try it). So that's my question:

Do i need to have the RGH version of my game to play DLC content that i just downloaded? or i just can extract my original dvd game to the hdd, get the lastest TU and then play? also, i can't see the dlc in XM360 even when i rescaned. 

Thanks for your future help. 

The DLC needs to be of matching region i think, other then that, it doesn't have to be any particular version of the game, disk-based games can also use the DLC as long as you have the appropriate TU installed on your console for your version of the game...

The DLC needs to be of matching region i think, other then that, it doesn't have to be any particular version of the game, disk-based games can also use the DLC as long as you have the appropriate TU installed on your console for your version of the game..

OK, but how can i get the TU without extracting the DVD?

btw, I see the content now, i extracted the dvd, get the last TU and now i can see the content. 

OK, but how can i get the TU without extracting the DVD?

btw, I see the content now, i extracted the dvd, get the last TU and now i can see the content.

You can get the TU by extracting the default.xex only (or whatever other XEX contains the TitleID and MediaID) and checking those values...

so does the game has to be in god version for dlc to work or it will work with games ripped from fsd 3 cuz fsd 3 ripped games dont show up in the content folder in hdd 1.

Any format/version of the game will work with DLC... the only requirement is that you have the correct TU for your version of the game and a high enough version for it to support the DLC... and of course, your DLC has to be stored in the correct place on your harddrive ;)

so everything worked fine for wwe 13 dlc packs they showed up like they supposed to show up. but i am having problem with sleeping dogs year of the snake pack which i downloaded from this site ** Warez link removed **. the title folder and the location of the dlc is accurate and the sleeping dogs wiki said the dlc is accessible from the main menu but there is no option to play this dlc. so does a downloaded dlc has to meet the same requirements of console id, media id and device id of my xbox?  360 content manager says the dlc is already unlocked but i cant play it :( so if the dlc does require the same media, console and device id as of my xbox how to do it? much appreciated guys thanks. :thumbup:

Edited by Swizzy
Warez links aren't allowed on here

so everything worked fine for wwe 13 dlc packs they showed up like they supposed to show up. but i am having problem with sleeping dogs year of the snake pack which i downloaded from this site ** Warez link removed **. the title folder and the location of the dlc is accurate and the sleeping dogs wiki said the dlc is accessible from the main menu but there is no option to play this dlc. so does a downloaded dlc has to meet the same requirements of console id, media id and device id of my xbox?  360 content manager says the dlc is already unlocked but i cant play it :( so if the dlc does require the same media, console and device id as of my xbox how to do it? much appreciated guys thanks. :thumbup:

DLC requires that you are on the correct dashboard version and that you have the correct TitleUpdate version

ok so fsd 3 has the function to download titleupdates but it only downloaded version 1 of that game and in the official website it clearly said 1.2 is out. any sites to download latest title updates? :thumbup:

ok so fsd 3 has the function to download titleupdates but it only downloaded version 1 of that game and in the official website it clearly said 1.2 is out. any sites to download latest title updates? :thumbup:

You can check on http://xbuc.com but you must also know which MediaID your version of the game have, Xboxunity is community driven, so upload it once you've gotten hold of it, otherwise nobody will have it beeing downloaded by F3/Aurora the other solution is to download it from xbox live (you need the original game for that)