RealModScene
JPizzle

How to add DLC to your xbox 360 console

It's TitleID not MediaID in the folder structure... but yeah, GOD/XEX/Disc based games all share the same location for DLC... it doesn't matter...

It's always:

Device:\Content\0000...00\TitleID\00..02\DLCFiles

You also need to have the corresponding TU installed (the one that activates/enables/adds support for the dlc)

Can you gife somes links to dowload DLC

No, links to where you can get Copyright protected material isn't allowed on this forum, anyone posting such links risk getting banned...

first of all i use the second method

second : i downloaded two dlc's for two different games which are

BATMAN ARKHAM CITY : CATWOMAN PUNDLE PACK & BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS COLD COLD HEART

formatted my usb in xbox 360 and moved the dlc from my pc using horizon as i always do

then back to storage settings and moved them to internal HDD as i always do

after this opened XM360 to unlock them found them already unlocked (not the first time)

downloaded latest TU like i always do enabled it and started the game

arkham city didn't read dlc

arkham origins read dlc and working fine

sooooo what seems to be the problem

i can attach pics if you need

first of all i use the second method

second : i downloaded two dlc's for two different games which are

BATMAN ARKHAM CITY : CATWOMAN PUNDLE PACK & BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS COLD COLD HEART

formatted my usb in xbox 360 and moved the dlc from my pc using horizon as i always do

then back to storage settings and moved them to internal HDD as i always do

after this opened XM360 to unlock them found them already unlocked (not the first time)

downloaded latest TU like i always do enabled it and started the game

arkham city didn't read dlc

arkham origins read dlc and working fine

sooooo what seems to be the problem

i can attach pics if you need

Could be the filename not matching, could also be different TitleID, Region (most dlc is crosscompatible, but some are region locked), could also be that the dlc is corrupt or even a newer TU then is available on xboxunity is required...

Some DLC also requires XUID to match...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Could be the filename not matching, could also be different TitleID, Region (most dlc is crosscompatible, but some are region locked), could also be that the dlc is corrupt or even a newer TU then is available on xboxunity is required...

Some DLC also requires XUID to match...

Sent from my SM-G903F

ok what do i need to do

file name matches

not corrupted

how to see if it's region unlocked or not

latest TU in xboxunity

how can i match XUID

Hello,

I'm new with Glitch / JTAG  and Aurora anc I have a problem with Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets "Matsuri mode" DLC and Mushihimesama HD DLCs ..
XM360 don't "see" them (so I cant' try to unlock them) and I tried to use Dashlaunch 3.18 to enable contpath, but they still don't show in the games.

Yanis Swap show "0000000000" under consoleID and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF under XUID .

Even after a game update in Aurora (Only Mushihimesama had an available update), when I launch Mushihimesama HD or Muchi Muchi Pork in Aurora, directories are not automatically created in hdd1:content/00...00/ , I mean that there is no /435A07E3 or /435A07DE directories created in hdd1:content/00...00/.

Maybe the problem is with XUID values but I don't know how to fix it.

Is someone can help me please?

Thank you for your answer,

I had a look with 360 Content Manager 3.0.7 and it display that they are unlocked.

I don't find 360mp without a Trojan detected by my anti virus in the file 360MPGUI V1.0.2.3.EXE. maybe I don't find the good one.

Edit: I found 360MPGUI  v1.5.0.0  and it's OK.  It tell that the DLC are already unlocked, but I tried to patch/unlocked them anyway .. I'll try later and edit this post to tell if it works now.

Hello again,

I tried after unlock wit 360MP, and the DLCs still don't show in the game. I also tried with Mushihimesama Futari v1.01 DLC and it don't show neither.

sorry for using the necro card of hell but im having a problem atm with aurora, its created a new system (i got freestyle and Aurora setup, freestyle primary and aurora loading thought homebrew ) Xbox360\SystemAurora\Data\TittleUpdates for tittle updates when i download it directly from aurora.
now my question is, do i have to create Xbox360\SystemAurora\Data\DownloadableContent ? im lost over here trying to install some Red Dead Redemption dlcs.... and i dunno where to put them.

6 hours ago, richexpert said:

sorry for using the necro card of hell but im having a problem atm with aurora, its created a new system (i got freestyle and Aurora setup, freestyle primary and aurora loading thought homebrew ) Xbox360\SystemAurora\Data\TittleUpdates for tittle updates when i download it directly from aurora.
now my question is, do i have to create Xbox360\SystemAurora\Data\DownloadableContent ? im lost over here trying to install some Red Dead Redemption dlcs.... and i dunno where to put them.

Use 360 content manager on pc.. it will tell you where to install the dlc, or even ftp it for u

2 hours ago, felida said:

Use 360 content manager on pc.. it will tell you where to install the dlc, or even ftp it for u

*SOLVED* 360 content manager 3.2 does not show up my xbox 360, it shows sucefull connection but when i try to acess internal stuffs, it gives me an error
Anyway i dunno if it works because Aurora created folder named TittleUpdates , maybe i need an expecifc folder too , what u think?
solved forced install with 360 manager and worked !!! thx

14 hours ago, richexpert said:

*SOLVED* 360 content manager 3.2 does not show up my xbox 360, it shows sucefull connection but when i try to acess internal stuffs, it gives me an error
Anyway i dunno if it works because Aurora created folder named TittleUpdates , maybe i need an expecifc folder too , what u think?
solved forced install with 360 manager and worked !!! thx

There is a section in 360 content manager where it says where the file is supposed to go.. and the show hdd function is reliant on smb, that isnt in aurora(yet).

And ofc, you can always ftp files with content manager,.. the title update folder aurora created is to back up the title updates on the 360.. dlc and such go into actual locations.. 

Where can i find a TU for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition? Because on xboxunity i can only find tu for the base game wich has different media title.

3 hours ago, Klonosz said:

Where can i find a TU for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition? Because on xboxunity i can only find tu for the base game wich has different media title.

On xbl, like seriously, xboxunity is community driven, and don't hijack threads..

5 hours ago, felida said:

On xbl, like seriously, xboxunity is community driven, and don't hijack threads..

Im not hijecking im trying to install disc 2 to have the dlcs but its not working never mind what i try and i tried every tip i n this thread.

26 minutes ago, Klonosz said:

Im not hijecking im trying to install disc 2 to have the dlcs but its not working never mind what i try and i tried every tip i n this thread.

Open disc 2 with xboximagebrowser.. And pull the dlc out..

Hi ... I don’t know if you or anyone can help me can you tell why some custom  rocksmith songs will transfer from my hard drive to my Xbox and other won’t go over 

95A34646-72D6-48F4-9A57-9BDE26A8DDBE.jpeg