RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
The Sanchez

Unable to sign in profiles after updating to 16203

Yo guys. having an issue. I updated my falcon rgh to 16203 from 16202 the other day and now I can only sign in a profile from the xbox main dashboard. I updated dashlaunch aswell. I have tried signing in with multiple gamertags i have all offline and one live account i have. Everytime I try from F3 or miniblades it pops up an error code that reads "This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.   Status code:d0000138"

Has anyone ran into this issue? Any help is much appreciated.

I did a quick google search, and with google translate, it seems maybe you have bad blocks. I'm not 100% on that as I briefly skimmed through what was available. But try remapping any bad blocks that you have. I forget how to do that since I've only had 1 machine with bad blocks. Give it a shot and let us know if your able to remap them and it fix's it. Thanks. Also information on which tools you used to do the update would be helpful.

P.S. This situation is not related to the new update. It was from a post several months back. So this issue has occurred in the past prior to this 16203 update.

Ok I got it sorted. All working now. I used autogg initially over lan. Thinking maybe that caused an issue cause I reflashed to a lower dash and then used autogg again via usb and everything worked and is working now. As for the bad blocks issue I do have 2 in my nand. Always have and have never remapped. Must have been an issue with the lan updating. Thank you for the reply and suggestions.

Ok I got it sorted. All working now. I used autogg initially over lan. Thinking maybe that caused an issue cause I reflashed to a lower dash and then used autogg again via usb and everything worked and is working now. As for the bad blocks issue I do have 2 in my nand. Always have and have never remapped. Must have been an issue with the lan updating. Thank you for the reply and suggestions.

i also have had issues with autogg,over lan,blakcat the dev,obviously knows his stuff,but read a few comments,with autogg ballsing things up.